Football stuff on TV

Keefaz

One of the comments ruined it for me by pointing out how the remote disappears from his hand between the cut of him walking to the TV to then turning it off, reminding me of how scripted it'll be. Obviously going to watch it still. :lol:

Sorry if posted somewhere else. This looks really interesting. Coming August 5th on Netflix.

Just watched this. I think it further reinforces just how much of a wanker he was and still is. His explanation for his use of the quenelle was pure horseshit.

Enjoyed the watch, but thought the same really after finishing it. Misunderstood? Seems like pretty much we all understood his career perfectly fine.

Sorry if posted somewhere else. This looks really interesting. Coming August 5th on Netflix.

Just watched this. I think it further reinforces just how much of a wanker he was and still is. His explanation for his use of the quenelle was pure horseshit.

Enjoyed the watch, but thought the same really after finishing it. Misunderstood? Seems like pretty much we all understood his career perfectly fine.

Felt like he followed the money every chance he got. Admired his drive to become and elite player but all of his reasoning was phony.

Haven’t seen it but that title grates on me a bit and I’m one of those that like Liverpool. I mean I know it’s all relative but A Champions league, two finals and whatever else they win should count for something surely?

Yeah, poor the plucky Liverpool fans with their 30 years of fucking champions leagues, fa cups, league cups, all that stuff.

I was thinking the other day, we are now at an entire decade of uninterrupted fucking horse shit. And even then the preceeding 'good years' peaked at finishing sixth three years in a row,

I am just lucky i am old enough to remember the league and european cup wins because two league cups in 38 years is fucking shit.

And yes, I know who i am talking to here, and it's even worse for you.

Boo hoo, we haven't won the league for 30 years :-( - well done to the gloryhunting wankers and their vomit-inducing understanding of the term 'lean years'.

Guest Cheesy Beans

The issue I have is a majority of the Liverpool fans I see harping on about their awful wait for a title are under fucking 30. They didn’t even know the great times, so how can these years of CLs, FA Cups etc. feel shit? :lol: