Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Bruce has some cheek and I don't mean his excessive jowls. 

Whilst I agree with his point.  What if the agent is a good friend of Almiron's and he has a lot of trust in him?  Probably not a great idea calling him amateur and getting stuck into him like that :lol:

The agent's comments weren't your typical baseless obnoxious ones either I didn't think.

You could tell he was genuinely concerned about Almiron being in and out of a team playing such disgusting football, and also being used out of position all the time.

I think he should be the focus really, rather than ASM. Organise the team to get him playing to his best.

I actually like him better than ASM, think he's a better team player. You can see why Rafa liked him, his work rate is phenomenal.

rafa had arranged 2 really hard working players (yes, i'm including ayoze) buzzing around a beast of a centre forward.

people forget that last few months of his was a joy.

never thought we'd get stuffed no matter who we played. knew we'd always have a chance.

rafa had arranged 2 really hard working players (yes, i'm including ayoze) buzzing around a beast of a centre forward.

people forget that last few months of his was a joy.

never thought we'd get stuffed no matter who we played. knew we'd always have a chance.

Those three were phenomenal at pressing the defenders, no mean feat considering we sat back with Rafa as well.

I think he should be the focus really, rather than ASM. Organise the team to get him playing to his best.

I actually like him better than ASM, think he's a better team player. You can see why Rafa liked him, his work rate is phenomenal.

He runs around a lot more but ASM is the more taltented player

Might be more skilful but he's only got 1 goal and 1 assist in the PL this season with 171 more minutes played than Almiron (1 assist).

Might be more skilful but he's only got 1 goal and 1 assist in the PL this season with 171 more minutes played than Almiron (1 assist).

But in his defence, he does play for Newcastle under a manager called Steve Bruce.

I don't need statistics in this Bruce team to see that ASM is more talented than Almiron

I know you don't like ASM anyway