General press coverage

Optimistic Nut

• 2 weeks later...

Canny article by Daniel Taylor about Man Utd today in the Athletic - they did no homework when they signed Rojo and didn't realize he had to go court for bottling two people..............conveniently settled out of court of course!

https://theathletic.co.uk/1291861/2019/10/16/kevin-mirallas-exclusive-i-spoke-to-levy-and-pochettino-spurs-was-a-good-opportunity-so-i-pushed-to-leave/

“Martinez and Koeman wanted to play football but after, there was Allardyce,” Mirallas adds. “I don’t know if he even knew football because he only spent five minutes on the pitch in training. Nobody knows this, but it’s true. That’s difficult. You have to pick players at the weekend but you don’t watch training.

TalkSport were spouting shite the other day about man management skills being more important than tactics and that if Big Sam is linked with your club you should be happy about it and not see it as a backward step.

He’s definitely got shares in TS or summat, they are always blowing smoke up his ass and saying how great he is.

They're just keep the regular guests sweet.

It's always the same handful of average players/managers coming on to give their thoughts on things. "Coming up unemployed Ian Holloway on how he would stop the rot at Spurs

The rhetoric from the like of Edwards and that jumped up little cunt Waugh about 'level-headed fans giving him time' is fucking ridiculous.

Like calling a spade a shovel is now somehow unfair because you do it as soon as it comes out of the garden shed.

George Caulkin.

“In May, they finished 13th. Twelve months earlier, it was 10th. If that implies consistently, safety, the stodge of mid-table, it is an inaccurate impression.”

The type of thing I’d expect Luke Edwards to write.

What is it with all our local journalists disrespecting the job Rafa Benitez did?

Edwards, Douglas, Waugh, Ryder and now Caulkin.

Disappointing.

The amount of shit Ryder's churned out from Bruce today, man, without having the fucking intelligence to question any of it. It's pathetic.

He's blocked me on Twitter the baldy fraud and the user experience has improved ten fold. Absolute fuck nugget of a man.