Newcastle United 3-2 Everton - Sat 09/03/19 - 15:00 (No UK TV)

Infinitely Content

Usually stay away from other fans forums but I’ve had a quick skim read through that and at 2-0 they’re a proper bunch of hateful bellends towards us, mackems in there as well loving it. It makes the win feel even better. It’s been a while since I’ve seen such biased superiority.

It works both ways btw, the way our fans go on calling them the Scouse mackems etc is just as bad.

Nah Everton have a particular dislike towards us, and it’s been that way for a while, where as we’re not really arsed about them. Meh, they can get fucked.

One of the very best I've been at. That was fucking wonderful. Massive thanks to HaydnNUFC[/member] dad for spraining his ankle on the dancefloor and enabling me to be at that game. Magic. HaydnNUFC[/member] s a legend, Stifleaay[/member] s a legend. Howay the Lads. Haha Pickford. Toon Toon bawa

Also I love Perez

Someone find Pickford's face after the third one goes in please.

http://i.imgur.com/SdtRC86.gif

If that's at full time he gave a bit of verbals back.

Incredible last half hour that was and Perez outstanding throughout.

Big group of lads dancing and singing along to the band busking at Greys Monument after the match singing Don't worry about a thing.

Guest reefatoon

Was that entertaining enough for the Rafa moaners? :coolsmiley: :thefinger:

Some nacker on here claiming we were going to defend the 2 nil :anguish:

I said we were sittting deep and trying to hold, when two goals down at home is frustrating as fuck, and apart from today something we never turn around or recover from. Was more tongue in cheek at how deep we were.  Massive credit though for changing so much and coming out a complete different team at half time. Something else we don’t generally do either mind. First time I can recall such a drastic change, he doesn’t really go down that road. Massive class win though and St James has badly missed exciting times like that, it’s what makes football so fucking enjoyable. Hope I didn’t offend you too much earlier.

Guest reefatoon

Mina on for Richarlson was really the turning point. We may still have squeaked out a draw had he stayed on but it was like they fell apart when he went off.

It’s always such a dangerous game taking off an attacker for a defender to try and hold a result, never really understand the logic in it. Played right into our hands.

Aye, couldn't understand that move. Rondon was being fouled all day long but he wasn't bettered. As said above, really just played into our hands. Let us keep pumping it into the front two, with others peeling off... garbage decisions from Silva. Utterly schooled by Rafa.

I get the impression that Pickford is one of those jackets where our demise matters more to him than Sunderland’s success. You never really saw him celebrate as much when he was at Sunderland compared to how he does in games against us.

One of the very best I've been at. That was fucking wonderful. Massive thanks to HaydnNUFC[/member] dad for spraining his ankle on the dancefloor and enabling me to be at that game. Magic. HaydnNUFC[/member] s a legend, Stifleaay[/member] s a legend. Howay the Lads. Haha Pickford. Toon Toon bawa

Also I love Perez

Good to see you, and great that you got up for a win. Don’t get involved in that scrap on the train.

When do they announce the game of the day on sky? Which game is it if it’s already been announced?

Man City apparently.

Doesn’t make sense to just show a game which is televised live.

Absurd decision that