Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

I cant for the life of me understand why they get gigs over SJP? Newcastle not only have a bigger stadium but the city is also 100 times more attractive than Sunderland. If any artist stays in the area you can guarantee they'll be staying in Newcastle anyway.

Cost, I would imagine.

Be in GATESHEAD before long though marra

Was reading about that a while ago, presume the Arena is going to be a lot smaller if they're going to fit it in the car park between the Sage and Baltic

Was reading about that a while ago, presume the Arena is going to be a lot smaller if they're going to fit it in the car park between the Sage and Baltic

It’s gonna be like the one in Leeds, all the seats facing forward. No idea what capacity though.

More comments on the SMB about Lascelles' new deal than on here FFS  :lol:

Five of the top 10 threads are about us (well, four about NUFC and one about MM from true faith FFS!)!

What is with the "yi divvent understand man" patter? I'm still non the wiser about the "gravy" bollocks too!

Their Rafa patter is getting even worse in that Newcastle thread too!

:lol: I've been wondering this too. My guess would be that bloke with quite clear issues that rang up TS about Micky Quinn, but beyond that no idea. Can only presume that the gravy stuff is a reaction to cheesy chips and blue pop, but either way it's weak as fuck.

Its this shite

How've I never seen that :lol:

Yes, it is indeed going to be in South Newcastle. It will be (as is 'The Sage') a more prominent part of the City Centre than almost any other part of the City Centre.

That is why these 'south bank' places work, because they are in the City Centre !!!

More comments on the SMB about Lascelles' new deal than on here FFS  :lol:

Five of the top 10 threads are about us (well, four about NUFC and one about MM from true faith FFS!)!

What is with the "yi divvent understand man" patter? I'm still non the wiser about the "gravy" bollocks too!

Their Rafa patter is getting even worse in that Newcastle thread too!

:lol: I've been wondering this too. My guess would be that bloke with quite clear issues that rang up TS about Micky Quinn, but beyond that no idea. Can only presume that the gravy stuff is a reaction to cheesy chips and blue pop, but either way it's weak as fuck.

Its this shite

Hahaha Fkin hell! Why has this never been posted?!? The way it zooms in on the 'Carlsberg' logo on the boat at about 30 secs...bless him, he's so god damn proud!

"Whooooah wah Geordies!" Scuse me, I'm off to hire a boat and a 2001 Sony camcorder.

:lol: :lol:

The way many of them go on about Newcastle the team and also the place is absolutely magnificent  :lol:

Their current thread at the top of the board is about Lee Ryder and it's five pages already  :lol:

:lol: :lol:

The way many of them go on about Newcastle the team and also the place is absolutely magnificent  :lol:

Their current thread at the top of the board is about Lee Ryder and it's five pages already  :lol:

They're unreal.  :lol:

"Played in Europe by winning something."

The amount of European football I've watched in my lifetime FFS. We've beat Barca, Juve etc, we've played over 130 European games compared to the Mackems 2 games.  :lol: :lol: