Other clubs' kits (2023/24)

Toon Hoser

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

England’s kit is so bad. Centered badges man. Sheesh.

Looks even worse compared to the rest of them which on the whole are pretty good.

Love the France one, Dutch kits look lush too.

Barca is terrible.

Like ours next to every other puma club kit

Us kit leaks look good tho

That's what I'll never understand about people complaining about Puma. For the most part, shit clubs get shit shirts. Anyone who thinks we'd get some fully custom, 95-96 inspired masterpiece off a Nike or Adidas instead of an off the shelf template is dreaming.

Puma put out some shite every year but then again so do Nike and Adidas.

Nike did well in 2002/2003 with their shirts, then again when they bought Umbro and did the traditional style stuff.

Apart from that I’ve not been a fan of theirs.

Adidas looks better with their 3 stripes down the sides now instead of being on the sleeves.

We were only going to get a deal with whoever Ashley has ties too or whoever SD need to make a new deal with.

It’s only a 1 year deal, and if Ashley does eventually decide to fuck off this summer, then hopefully it gives the new owner a decent change to tender the contract out.

I agree and disagree tbh. I thought the Rafa kits were perfect - the championship one, the first PL one and even the second. Maybe it has to do with the team and feeling about the club with them too - but thought they were designed well.

Mind you I felt AC Milan puma > nufc puma

But on the whole yes.