The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Genuinely never heard of them until the weekend and it turns out they're beloved.

Couple of FA Cup runs, one to the quarters (beating Ipswich and Burnley) and turned a bottom-half Conference side into one which will comfortably consolidate and might push play-offs in League 1 in three and a half years, pretty impressive. Lincoln had been a Conference alsoran since about 2011 too.

Guest neesy111

Reports mounting that Marcelino is about to get sacked by Valencia. Abysmal decision, he's got them twice in a row in the CL and gave them their first trophy in ages.

He has antagonized ownership regarding transfer policy this preseason.

Absolutely ridiculous decision.

Done. Marcelino sacked, Celades appointed as new Valencia manager.

Wonder which team will snatch him up, he's one of the best Spanish managers right now, and he's only been held back by the fact that he always, always, ends up antagonizing people after 1-2 seasons at the clubs he's been.

Rafa to Arsenal ?

Emery has just 1 year left on his contract so they’ll evaluate his job towards the end of the season I’d imagine.

If he fails again to get Champions League he’ll be gone I reckon.

You’d imagine someone that got 3rd & won the Europa League at Chelsea would appeal to them considering that’s their current objectives.

He’d also sort their defence out.

I could see them going for a Lampard-esque appointment if they were to bin Emery. Arteta or Vieira would be a good bet. Emery will surely be given the season though

Surely Solskjaer and Lampard being average at best will stop this trend in the PL?

I could see them going for a Lampard-esque appointment if they were to bin Emery. Arteta or Vieira would be a good bet. Emery will surely be given the season though

Surely Solskjaer and Lampard being average at best will stop this trend in the PL?

never stopped it before

Solskjaer sitting 4th in the table tied on points with everyone that isn't Liverpool/City and Lampard just put 5 past Wolves.

Give it a bit of time yeah? :lol:

Maybe leave it one more game before writing Lampard off, yeah?

Everton's manager must be on the brink now, I wonder if they would go for  Bielsa

I reckon it might Howe, just so someone on here can go more mental  :lol:

Can’t wait for Everton to lose 0-1 under Howe after not having a single shot on target in the first 45 minutes and VAR fucking him over.

Solskjaer sitting 4th in the table tied on points with everyone that isn't Liverpool/City and Lampard just put 5 past Wolves.

Give it a bit of time yeah? :lol:

Banderas.gif

1 week is your definition of giving it time? :lol: Not surprised to be honest.