Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Good for us but pretty sad he and Mahrez are going to be subs. Two of the most talented & exciting players in the league.

MotD player. Now (with this move) potentially not even that. Good deal though, £13m buys you fuck all these days.

Good for us but pretty sad he and Mahrez are going to be subs. Two of the most talented & exciting players in the league.

MotD player. Now (with this move) potentially not even that. Good deal though, £13m buys you fuck all these days.

You watch much of Stoke?

You watch much of Stoke?

Aye, on MotD.

You watch much of Stoke?

Aye, on MotD.

[emoji38]

You watch much of Stoke?

Aye, on MotD.

8 goals and 7 PL assists in 34ish games says different :lol:

You watch much of Stoke?

Tbf he's earned that reputation for years, which is why he ended up Stoke to begin with.

I can say as a matter of fact that's how it was at Inter Milan and I suspect it was at Bayern too. I don't particularly see why it would change now tbh.

Luckily for Liverpool they don't particularly need him to.

You watch much of Stoke?

Tbf he's earned that reputation for years, which is why he ended up Stoke to begin with.

I can say as a matter of fact that's how it was at Inter Milan and I suspect it was at Bayern too. I don't particularly see why it would change now tbh.

Luckily for Liverpool they don't particularly need him to.

Players can improve as they get older. I always see this stuff but then every time I watched him for Stoke and watch him for Switzerland he's always looking to get on the ball and is the main creative outlet. 8 goals and 7 assists for a relegated side is pretty decent like

I just like him because he tries daft shit, is a needless dribbler and is a box on wheels. From a generic footballing POV you want them doing daft shit every week. I’d love him at us though he be despised by many.

I just like him because he tries daft shit, is a needless dribbler and is a box on wheels. From a generic footballing POV you want them doing daft shit every week. I’d love him at us though he be despised by many.

Mostly, Rafa.

Stoke always seemed a weird fit for a player of his talent. Not sure who Liverpool blackmailed to get him for just £13m.

??? Absolutely nee-one. He had a buy-out clause.

Well okay then

Aye, it's a big shame imo.

Could see him playing a lot tbh. Has a bit more guile than their other options in that area which will help against the smaller teams

Salah and Mane? IMO they're both better players and hungrier goal scorers.

Shaqiri has that bit of magic though.

Further blow for Loftus Cheek

If we weren't owned by cunts I could imagine Rafa going for him.

Rafa already tried that. Had a deal lined up during the Jan transfer window in the Championship (loan with a buy option) and Justin Barnes vetoed it.

As you say, bugger all chance. Have to think he'd be valued around the 30m mark, like Kenedy. Probably more.