Newcastle United 3-2 Everton - Sat 09/03/19 - 15:00 (No UK TV)

Infinitely Content

So important today as I dont think we get much if anything from our next two games. Then the palace game is big.

I liked ki in the first half. While he doesn't get quite as stuck in and as physical as longstaff he has a little bit more class and intelligence. Love how he keeps things ticking over.

Also having shelvey back is a game changer. He is a gamechanger imo. I know the opinion is well split on him but his ability to pass completes the promise of the front three imo. Just not sure how he fits in to start. Hayden continues to he solid and ki wouldnt be defensive enough by himself but he also plays a mor consistent role in keeping things calm and ticking over that shelvey likely wouldnt. 

Also maybe controversial but I think dummet offered as much if not more than Ritchie and far better defensively. I'd switch them for starting tbh.

So important today as I dont think we get much if anything from our next two games. Then the palace game is big.

I liked ki in the first half. While he doesn't get quite as stuck in and as physical as longstaff he has a little bit more class and intelligence. Love how he keeps things ticking over.

Also having shelvey back is a game changer. He is a gamechanger imo. I know the opinion is well split on him but his ability to pass completes the promise of the front three imo. Just not sure how he fits in to start. Hayden continues to he solid and ki wouldnt be defensive enough by himself but he also plays a mor consistent role in keeping things calm and ticking over that shelvey likely wouldnt. 

Also maybe controversial but I think dummet offered as much if not more than Ritchie and far better defensively. I'd switch them for starting tbh.

In a 442 no doubt but if we continue with the 352 then while I'm a fan of dummet he's no wing back and ritchie does a better job in that role

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Dubravkasy massively at fault for their second as well.

!

Eh?! Palms a cross out straight to Richarlison. We should've defended it better, but he still palmed it straight to an attacker

Guest covmag

Incredible turnaround, never thought we had a chance at half time, raising a glass  O0

What a day  O0

Guest godzilla

TELEMMGLPICT000190867725_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqS8LvVGaCov9_zEWH2d7j7XRAttpHi4utJdGuMWal3R4.jpeg?imwidth=1400

Such a gift this little weirdo.

His own fans absolutely can't stand him, thanks very much you mackem prick  ;D ;D

Usually stay away from other fans forums but I’ve had a quick skim read through that and at 2-0 they’re a proper bunch of hateful bellends towards us, mackems in there as well loving it. It makes the win feel even better. It’s been a while since I’ve seen such biased superiority.

Guest neesy111

Usually stay away from other fans forums but I’ve had a quick skim read through that and at 2-0 they’re a proper bunch of hateful bellends towards us, mackems in there as well loving it. It makes the win feel even better. It’s been a while since I’ve seen such biased superiority.

It works both ways btw, the way our fans go on calling them the Scouse mackems etc is just as bad.

Been reading the Everton forum for the last half an hour and they hate the little jumped up cunt. Hr'll be in tears after this, SJP crawled inside his tiny mind and ripped it apart. Bless him.

Guest godzilla

Best quote of the year me thinks  ;D ;D ;D

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/newcastle-united-v-everton-preview-match-report-and-motm-poll.106642/post-6901669