Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

€18m is a fairly decent wedge to be spending on a winger with allegedly poor end product. We are potentially going to have a front three who are all lightning quick but can't hit a barn door.

Interestingly an immediate reversion to the carr model.

I think Ashley sees the squad as a revenue stream which Rafa wasn't maximising hence being so enthuastic to get shot of him.

Once bitten twice shy clearly doesn't apply to Ashley, 3rd relegation under his watch here we come.

Really good signing. The price is a good one and no doubt takes into account the risk that may be associated with his attitude.

Think he'll look good in the premier league. Pace and dribbling are always valuable assets, especially now he will be in a team that features other such players.

I think Ashley sees the squad as a revenue stream which Rafa wasn't maximising hence being so enthuastic to get shot of him.

Once bitten twice shy clearly doesn't apply to Ashley, 3rd relegation under his watch here we come.

The likes of Almiron, Saint-Maximin and Joelinton are a big step up from the likes of Riviere and Gouffran. They are also more physically capable than the likes of Thauvin and Cabella.

Unfortunately for a lot of people on here, the team is going to be an exciting one to watch, and are likely to do well this season. Best prepare yourselves.

The likes of Almiron, Saint-Maximin and Joelinton are a big step up from the likes of Riviere and Gouffran. They are also more physically capable than the likes of Thauvin and Cabella.

Irrelevant Unfortunately for a lot of people on here, the team is going to be an exciting one to watch, and are likely to do well this season. Best prepare yourselves.

Fixed that for you.

€18m is a fairly decent wedge to be spending on a winger with allegedly poor end product. We are potentially going to have a front three who are all lightning quick but can't hit a barn door.

About the same that Wolves spent on Adama Traore IIRC. Seems the price to pay for a winger that doesnt have end product in the hopes that they will. With end product that value triples

Unfortunately for a lot of people on here, the team is going to be an exciting one to watch, and are likely to do well this season. Best prepare yourselves.

Hi guys,

My names Kaka and I'm a fucking lunatic.

Have a nice day.

Guest neesy111

Really good signing. The price is a good one and no doubt takes into account the risk that may be associated with his attitude.

Think he'll look good in the premier league. Pace and dribbling are always valuable assets, especially now he will be in a team that features other such players.

I've never heard you say a signing is bad.

Hi guys,

My names Kaka and I'm a fucking lunatic.

Have a nice day.

He's right though. Just to fuck us all off, the team will have a blinding season.

It'll be another "5th place under Pardew" that the media will use as a stick to beat the fans for the next decade or so.

Is this saracasm?

This just reminds me of the Rondon abuse last summer.

I know you guys want to see the team do badly, but the fact is some really talented attacking players have been added to a a sturdy defence and midfield that both really came on last season.

I've never heard you say a signing is bad.

I prefer to watch them first.

Unless it's obvious, like Colback for example, which was just ridiculous.