Palermo - Newcastle

Guest TR

Sorry for my english.

I hope that you come in Palermo when will be the match Palermo - Newcastle.

We are a friendly people.... and our town is very beautiful.....

Believe me!

You will be our friends !!!!

:winking:

Thanks for your hospitality .......

Sorry for my english.

Believe me!

yeah right....

can someone direct this lad to the west ham boards?

Sorry for my english.

Believe me!

Before you go making hasty claims like that, first things first - Do you hate Freddy Shepherd?

unfortunately i wont be going - always wanted to go to palermo though!

thanks for the nice gesture - please convince your fellow palermo fans to behave as well!

Guest Dr. Richard Kimble

Why's that? It'll still be warm and sunny in Palermo. Wine, local dish and a tour around the volcano - what more do you want? This chance might never come up again.

Guest Dr. Richard Kimble

I wait you !!!!!

Cin Cin Restaurant

Palermo

www.ristorantecincin.com

Main Dishes:

Sword-fish rolls stuffed with basil, almonds, pistachios, honey and orange grind, slowly cooked in fish fume’, oregano and cherry tomato

Mmmmmmm... I can smell it ..I can .. I can almost taste already...

Guest Dr. Richard Kimble

Sounds like an invitation   :confused:

Could be:

1) gay.gif

2)  :vava:

eekout.gif

Right - if the Hammers tell us that the food is incredible then we know to give it a  miss.

Sounds like an invitation :confused:

Could be:

1) gay.gif

2) :vava:

eekout.gif

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I don't understand

Guest Dr. Richard Kimble

Sounds like an invitation :confused:

Could be:

1) gay.gif

2) :vava:

eekout.gif

I don't understand

He's joking that is might be a trap for a gay bar or a fight club.

Guest Sicilian

As a real Sicilian, I would like to invite all of you to come and visit our beautiful city of Palermo. You will find a friendly and nice atmosphere.

We have read what Sunday Sun wrote about Palermo-West Ham. Of course nice people and trouble-makers live in every single city of the world, but as a Palermo citizen I do want to invite you and all your friends to feel free to come to our city.

I can tell you from the bottom of my heart that you will have a wonderful time, visiting our beautiful city, tasting our wonderful food, spending some time with our friendly and nice people. Should you fell more confortable, please do not hesitate in contacting me ([email protected]). I am sure that most of my friends would be happy of taking you around the city, making sure that you will have a wonderful time.

Should Palermo make it through to the next round of Uefa Cup, we'll be happy of course, but what we care most is to let you come back to England with a wonderful memory of your Sicilian break.

Seen you soon in Palermo, Sicily, Italy (the city of sun, sea, good food and nice people).

You are absolutely welcome in Palermo!

Ciao

Andrea

(P.S.: I know in english it may sound as a female name, but disappointingly for most of you, I am not!)

As a real Sicilian, I would like to invite all of you to come and visit our beautiful city of Palermo. You will find a friendly and nice atmosphere.

We have read what Sunday Sun wrote about Palermo-West Ham. Of course nice people and trouble-makers live in every single city of the world, but as a Palermo citizen I do want to invite you and all your friends to feel free to come to our city.

I can tell you from the bottom of my heart that you will have a wonderful time, visiting our beautiful city, tasting our wonderful food, spending some time with our friendly and nice people. Should you fell more confortable, please do not hesitate in contacting me ([email protected]). I am sure that most of my friends would be happy of taking you around the city, making sure that you will have a wonderful time.

Should Palermo make it through to the next round of Uefa Cup, we'll be happy of course, but what we care most is to let you come back to England with a wonderful memory of your Sicilian break.

Seen you soon in Palermo, Sicily, Italy (the city of sun, sea, good food and nice people).

Ciao

Andrea

(P.S.: I know in english it may sound as a female name, but disappointingly for most of you, I am not!)

Are these people employed by the sicilian tourist board or something?

Ciao

Andrea

Fair play to him for having pride in his city.

Shame he is not a lass though, I was going to compliment him on his lovely looking cassatines.  :love:

Cheers's for the info Andrea. Sounds a lovely place. :thup:

Ciao

Andrea

Fair play to him for having pride in his city.

Shame he is not a lass though, I was going to compliment him on his lovely looking cassatines.  :love:

Cheers's for the info Andrea. Sounds a lovely place. :thup:

Agreed but one topic would have done the job quite nicely.

i cant help compare italians and romanians.  They basically have the same genes.

getting to know romanians has really put me off latin culture more than i disliked it anyway.

at the end of the day, latin people just dont tell the truth.  They are very friendly if they think they will make money out of you, otherwise they dont give a toss / respect anglo saxons.

my advice....avoid the place.

Guest GigiOneTRN

Hi, Magpies's friends

Sorry for my english,  bluesigh.gif  but  I hope that you receive this post like very genuine and important messageo of peace and respect  :).

I wrote from Palermo.

I ask you my excuse for the bad notice about our city and his (some) citizen.

I'm a Palermo's fans

I love peace and respect for all peoples.

:morph: I hope to see you, very soon in Palermo, the city of sun, sea, good food and very nice people and fairi play. 

You are very lovely welcome in Palermo! :brvo:

Ciao

Tank's for the ospitality

GigiOneTRN

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Billy Whitehurst

i cant help compare italians and romanians.  They basically have the same genes.

getting to know romanians has really put me off latin culture more than i disliked it anyway.

at the end of the day, latin people just dont tell the truth.  They are very friendly if they think they will make money out of you, otherwise they dont give a toss / respect anglo saxons.

my advice....avoid the place.

A wind up surely?

If not, you are truly a sad case.

Guest Gemmill

Ciao

Andrea

Nice one.  :thup: