Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Shola can get fucked like, anyone that publicly kiss Ashley's arse can do one.

It's bad enough when idiots like Gray, Keys, Parish etc defend him BUT when a local lad does it then it's just disappointing as he should get it. Bloody hell, I'm sure Micky Gray was more critical of Ashley than Shola.

Though having said that I'm not sure why I'm surprised at this outcome, didn't he reportedly side with Pardew against Ben Arfa, that said it all about the type of person he is.

• 2 weeks later...

Never got the whole Shola love in / cult status thing.. apart from scoring a few against awful mackem sides he was pretty much abysmal for 99% of his Newcastle career and should have been peddled long before he eventually left.

The fact that he's a local lad but is an Ashley supporter / apologist just proves he's got zero respect for the fans and is either, stupid, ignorant or hoping to come aboard the gravy train. What can you expect from a man who once called the police thinking he'd been burgled but turns out his house was just a mess!

Guest Howaythetoon

Without taking sides, the modern footballer is as far detached from reality as ever and unless a top player who is out to be the best he can be and to win top honours most will consider life on the bench at a PL club as good as it gets and be simplistically content. Even out of retirement.

And because football is so insular and a closed garden almost players like Shola will not think someone like Ashley is doing a bad job or needs to sell the club anyway, it wouldn’t even cross their mind.

Compare that to say Shearer, however, who joined NUFC to win the league and had such high standards of himself and whose time at the club was in an era where we did try and compete and were a big club jostling with the other big clubs and it couldn’t be more chalk and cheese him and Shola and how they view things at Newcastle.

Players like Shola are insulated and either wilfully or unwillfully blissfully ignorant or unaware of anything outside of their own bubble which for many a modern footballer revolves around money and what that enables them, cars, pads, women and PL footy be it starting or on the bench.

I’m a PL footballer earning millions a year. Ashley who? Ashley what? Net spend what? Stadium renaming what? They don’t care because it doesn’t effect them or mean anything to them because they themsleves are not being effected negatively or consider those things as harmful or preventing them in any way shape or form from making a living as a Pl footballer and all that title affords them.

Again it’s only the top players who are self aware and conscious of the other mechanisms of the game, such as trophies, managerial appointments, backroom staff, spending big in the transfer market, facilities and the future prospects going forward or lack of while a player at whatever club. Shay Given was one of the most critical voices when a player for us when it come to how the club was ran and did things and this under Sir Bobby and the club finishing in the top 5 a few times and consistently playing European football. Shola on the other hand championed and defended Pardew I’m the dressing room along with other team-mates. Standards people!

Shola hasn’t said anything wrong or downright offensive technically to be fair to him. All he has shown is an ignorance either willfully or not to things outside of the footballer’s own bubble he was once wrapped up in that effects not them, but the fans, the club’s future and prospects and it’s ability or otherwise to compete with others.

If what he has said come from the likes or Alan Shearer, Rob Lee or Kevin Keegan, people like that, then I’d worry and take offence and think the game is literally up forever.

Take how Rafa responded to the recent comments espoused by the likes of Dennis Wise. Who? What? It means nothing to him or his players because Wise doesn’t have a clue and is someome as a result that can’t be taken seriously or has credibility.

Shola doesn’t have a clue, but is rightly or wrongly considered clued up or at least credible and that’s wrong because he isn’t and never was. Again, Rafa refers to Shearer as someone he would go to get an opinion on NUFC or someone whose opinion he would stand up and take notice of because he does have a clue and is extremely credible.

Unlike our former player again, however. As a local lad, as a former player whose team-mates were the likes of Alan Shearer and Gary Speed and who was once managed by Sir Bobby, he should have more of a clue and be far more critical of Ashley’s ownership, but that maybe expecting way too much...

Wise offering an opinion about NUFC even if he wasn’t biased is something I would never even consider pertinent because the likes of him are clueless and have zero credibility in reality and that will never change. He may as well be talking about Brexit or quantum physics for all I care as he probably knows more about that than anything about our club.

His comments are clearly scripted and staged by the hand of Bishop who as Ashley’s bum chum is on the offensive to protect his master and major shareholder in his own business and if Wise, Keys and the other gimp are his trump cards then fucking hell, bring it on :lol:

Again, if it were someone like Shearer coming out with this level of shit I’d be offended and upset, but it’s not and while it irks Shola’s opinions clearly do not reflect the truth or have any basis in the real reality, I’ll give him a pass this time. For now only though, if he is on social media or can be reached he needs educating.

Wise and co just need abused and mocked or preferably ignored. Outside of their own media persona/TV show bubble I doubt anyone pays much attention to what the likes of this womanising, cheating, bigoted, sexist, xenophobic has been hairy handed bastard has to say, who has whored himself out like a cheap skank to a TV station opertaed by a nation who have no respect for equality or human rights because he fucked up his career down to being a dumb fucker. Same with Gray and Wise who was convicted of assualting a taxi driver and that other corrupt low life Big Sam who will be remembered as someone who sold his England job to some fake reporters for a pint of Peroni.

Meanwhile somewhere in Newcastle in some dated dump of a field masquerading as a training ground is the former Champions League winning manager of past clubs such as Real Madrid, Chelsea, Inter and Liverpool fighting NUFC fans’ corner for a better future, doing his utmost to make our club and it’s players a credible PL club while the owner is doing the exact opposite who thinks the SD equiverlemt of cheap ass talking heads all disgraced bigging him up will somehow shut Rafa up, people like Shearer and most of all us fans.

Not all Mike, some have had enough and are not taking your crap or anyone else’s any more. Those that continue to, when is enough enough?

Ashley Out!

Shola has quite likely taken Bishop's pound to spout shit.

If that's the case, and it looks like it is the case, he's an abhorrent cunt and deserves everything which comes his way.

However if he comes out and publicly retracts his statements in the light of new information, then great, we can go back to where we were. However until then he's on the shit list.