Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

If I were yyou, I wouldn't hope HBA make the Euro as he would definitely just hammer the England squad. :snod: Don't remember who you have as defender though.

Not sure anyone could give a s*** if HBA murders England tbh.

You won't support your national team then?

Not really bothered atm, no. Would prefer to see Newcastle players doing well, which probably makes me French for the Summer.

If I were yyou, I wouldn't hope HBA make the Euro as he would definitely just hammer the England squad. :snod: Don't remember who you have as defender though.

Not sure anyone could give a s*** if HBA murders England tbh.

You won't support your national team then?

Well, if Ben arfa doesn't make it, not sure I will support France tbh... Will just not care.

They will if they do well.

Has Blanc been asked lately about Ben Arfa's chances of being included for the euros? I mean, surely the press/media talk quite a lot about this subject, especially after the last couple of weeks where he's been class. Best players should go for each nation imo, simple as.

Yh i care more about my club than the national team they have nothing that relates to me..... all a bunch of overrated, overpaid, arrogant twats have not really felt attached to the national team since Shearer retired.

So yh any Newcastle players at the euro's is who id support french or who ever, id probably use to scout some players we might be linked with like Pieters for example.

Guest mimifrench

Has Blanc been asked lately about Ben Arfa's chances of being included for the euros? I mean, surely the press/media talk quite a lot about this subject, especially after the last couple of weeks where he's been class. Best players should go for each nation imo, simple as.

Not recently. Well, Blanc doesn't make press conference every week.

But French medias talk about him a lot and relate Pardew's comment on HBA.

Guest hatem garrincha

BEN ARFA - SEASON SO FAR (UPDATED) {TOON_COMPILATION}

At 0.08, Enrique is in serious trouble.

Guest Howaythetoon

He is the most naturally gifted player with the ball at his feet I've seen in a Toon shirt since Beardsley. They say he is all left footed but his right foot ain't for standing on only that's for sure. He is genuinley two-footed like.

Some nice Cisse,Tiote & Cabaye and Colo ones on there too although the Colo one is very short.

Thanks for giving my compilations a shout sorry the Coloccini one is short will probably do a longer one at the end of the season... just about to upload a Papiss Cisse 7 goals in 7 games compilation its a updated version of my previous one but with the two goals he scored against Liverpool in and a few other clips added.

Some nice Cisse,Tiote & Cabaye and Colo ones on there too although the Colo one is very short.

Thanks for giving my compilations a shout sorry the Coloccini one is short will probably do a longer one at the end of the season... just about to upload a Papiss Cisse 7 goals in 7 games compilation its a updated version of my previous one but with the two goals he scored against Liverpool in and a few other clips added.

Nice work with the vids. Download some more music though. :razz:

Hero for the uploads mate. Could watch those HBA ones all day

I love how he's forced the issue into pardew playing him cisse and ba up front, think Pardew reasonably sensibly would rather play it a little safer but can't avoid having any of them.

Was nicely timed sub as well, got most the 90mins but also got a standing ovation and hi-fives all round the bench  :smitten:

A few weeks back i was concerned Ben Arfa would leave in the summer. He was barely playing and when a big foreign clun innevitably came in for him who could have blamed him for leaving. I think now it's fairly obvious to anyone with eyes he absolutely has to stay.

Nice work with the vids. Download some more music though. :razz:

Haa I only have Avicii Levels and Local Hero on me I-tunes sorry.........  :celb1:

Yh i should of mentioned that saw you messages on your videos :p

some good work btw well done  O0 i especially liked the Tiote and Cabaye one because i got to see Tiote flick the ball over Spearing and make him fall on his arse again :D