Alan Shearer

Weznufc

Not what I was referring to at all, like, but never mind.

Nowt that profound, just his criticism of England, the lack of quality up for selection and Gary Neville as a defence coach. More the fact he overruled both Savage and Murphy. Definitely the type of punditry you'd expect from Shearer the player.

Oh, and no iPlayer in the States? The f*** am I gonna keep up with Eastenders when I'm over there? :dave:

Use google chrome and use Hola as an add-on. Boom. Access to iplayer, itv's thingy and channel 4 whatisname and loads of others.

Not what I was referring to at all, like, but never mind.

Nowt that profound, just his criticism of England, the lack of quality up for selection and Gary Neville as a defence coach. More the fact he overruled both Savage and Murphy. Definitely the type of punditry you'd expect from Shearer the player.

Oh, and no iPlayer in the States? The f*** am I gonna keep up with Eastenders when I'm over there? :dave:

Use google chrome and use Hola as an add-on. Boom. Access to iplayer, itv's thingy and channel 4 whatisname and loads of others.

chrome and hola are the business like :thup:

That picture! :lol:

It was nice seeing him and gullit getting on the other day:aww:

It was indeed, he might have made many mistakes here but at least he had the decency to walk away (without trying to leech the club).

He'll always have my respect for that alone.

It was indeed, he might have made many mistakes here but at least he had the decency to walk away (without trying to leech the club).

He'll always have my respect for that alone.

how many times does this get said on the forum?  i've never heard one person dissent against the viewpoint either :lol:

it's a given

• 1 month later...