St James' Park

Delima

Council must be buzzing over the thought of having to change the road layout round there. Wonder if they'll go for traffic lights that make things worse, or a new roundabout layout that also makes things worse, or possibly turning Barrack Road into an entire cycle lane.

Council must be buzzing over the thought of having to change the road layout round there. Wonder if they'll go for traffic lights that make things worse, or a new roundabout layout that also makes things worse, or possibly turning Barrack Road into an entire cycle lane.

Areet Clarkson.

According to ITV Tyne tees, the reporter was quoting the council and said "the development won't affect any future expansion of the stadium".

Might be an issue with the new tenants "right to light"

Areet Clarkson.

Aren't you old enough for a free bus pass now?

• 2 weeks later...

This is a labour council right?? Horrendous decision. Greedy cunts the lot of them, I don’t care what political hue they are, they’re overwhelmingly self-serving wankers.

Councils been a joke for years, Labour needs voting out in NCL.

I'm sure the Tories would have signed this off in a heartbeat as well.

Guest neesy111

This is a labour council right?? Horrendous decision. Greedy cunts the lot of them, I don’t care what political hue they are, they’re overwhelmingly self-serving wankers.

Councils been a joke for years, Labour needs voting out in NCL.

I'm sure the Tories would have signed this off in a heartbeat as well.

They all would have signed it off, I'm talking about the council in general with their stupid plans for traffic management etc across the city and other stupid policies especially around student accomodation.

If there was any indication to the idiots who don’t think MA is a parasite, this whole project should convince them. Anyone with a brain should be able to deduce that this is the exact opposite of what every sport club is doing. City center location is rare; sells off land for flat development and doesn’t do anything with the land to increase value of the club. MA the scumbag.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest reefatoon

Remember some old wife constantly petitioning against it at the Haymarket. She used to get quite animated at times too, the old bag.