Joelinton

Stifler

I mean if you just read through the first few pages off this thread no one was particularly excited by this

OK, whatever.  Explain this then.  Everyone has seen him play this season in possibly most games.  When the thread comes out on this board who would your first 11 be against ........ whoever, then how the fu#k does he appear in most fan's teams?  Now all of a sudden we all knew he was shite?  When did that happen?  I wouldn't have him anywhere near the first team, yet just you wait for the expected team against Brighton.  The useless twat will still be there.  Amazing!

Rod man. I know we've never always seen eye to eye, but everyone knows he's shit. You know it, I know and the rest of this forum knows it.

Just relax man. We know he's crap.

OK I'm calm now.  But if fu#kin Joelinton is in most fan's first 11 against Brighton can I kick off again?  ;)

We all knew he was shite but the alternatives have been injured Carroll and injured Gayle most of the season. I don't think anyone would put him in the team in front of Gayle now

joeyt, see my latest post.  I'm ok now.  You are ok by the way. 

Guest reefatoon

Rowdy Roddy Pooper calling it like it is again. I think I remember back when we signed him, Rodimus Prime was the only person questioning the deal. Nobody else questioned it or thought he was shit until this forward thinking revolutionary called it as it is. You earned that smugness for standing out above a sea of shit.

today was his worst cameo yet.

even muto would be a better option.

is the lad worth even £10m?

Ball was just bouncing off him. Painful watch. Rate Marlon Harewood better than him. Leon Best was twice the player he is at least.

Rowdy Roddy Pooper calling it like it is again. I think I remember back when we signed him, Rodimus Prime was the only person questioning the deal. Nobody else questioned it or thought he was shit until this forward thinking revolutionary called it as it is. You earned that smugness for standing out above a sea of shit.

Nobody gave a shit as Rafa had left and takeover had fizzled out. Back in jan/Feb time a lot questioned the link then.

He's a shit shola. Offers even less, first touch is worse. I don't know what position he even wants to play. Dodge transfer.

Sorry state of affairs when we want Shola back. Although would have been better last night

today was his worst cameo yet.

even muto would be a better option.

is the lad worth even £10m?

Favours for agents??? Nobody could possibly watch this lad and think he is suitable for the Premier League.

His 2 Premier League goals is the same as Matty Longstaff, Ciaran Clark, Federico Fernandez, Florian Lejeune, Fabian Schar and Jetro Willems have managed to score each. Going by that, we'd have probably got more goals by playing a centre back up front instead of Joelinton.

After the restart and we went to the 4-2-3-1, he played upfront and scored and then the next game he played upfront well again getting the one defender sent off.

Why after this has he then been used on the left and not started upfront in the 4-2-3-1?

Guest godzilla

After the restart and we went to the 4-2-3-1, he played upfront and scored and then the next game he played upfront well again getting the one defender sent off.

Why after this has he then been used on the left and not started upfront in the 4-2-3-1?

:crazy2:

Another question, why have we not tried him upfront alongside Gayle? As he's done well setting up Gayle a few times this season?

All in all I blame Steve Bruce whole-heartedly for everything.

We played Sheff United first. That was the red card and goal he got. Then we played Villa.