Transfer rumours

Yorkie

OUT: Gayle

IN: A striker who knows what a goal looks like

Don’t think the maths work out on that one.

£10m for Gayle, might cover most of a loan fee & wages for 5 months for Giroud. Would keep the club up and make it some more money in the summer.

As if chelsea can afford to let him go and/or he has any interest in Newcastle.

Nailed on we sell someone of value, maybe a Longstaff to balance the summer spend but fail to get anyone over the line, business is tough in January don't you know? Unless you're selling that is.

Six years i think since we sold someone of value in January, and that was Cabaye who went on strike to force a move.  Unless I've missed someone?

Nailed on we sell someone of value, maybe a Longstaff to balance the summer spend but fail to get anyone over the line, business is tough in January don't you know? Unless you're selling that is.

Six years i think since we sold someone of value in January, and that was Cabaye who went on strike to force a move.  Unless I've missed someone?

We've been in a relegation battle or chasing promotion every year since then.

If the fat wanker thinks we're safe and wants to gamble then he might do.

We've been in a relegation battle or chasing promotion every year since then.

If the fat w***** thinks we're safe and wants to gamble then he might do.

Recent history suggests not, so I don't think it's "nailed on" as much as was suggested.

There is already a full 25 man squad. Saivet and Colback didn't make the squad. NUFC have to sell or loan players out to free up squad places. The alternative is having even more players not able to play but still having to pay them. It doesn't help when unwanted players are on well paid long term contracts. Even for NUFC to loan players they need to move other players on.

Muto's gonna go isn't he? Him and Gayle could fetch a cool £4m between them.

Muto is exactly the sort we should be looking to get rid of.  Neither manager here has rated him.

But Bruce has come in specifically to coach the players we do bring in, so He got £80m worth of talent in Joelinton, Maximin and Almiron, now he needs to start getting goals out of them.

We have so many fans and tv pundits telling us how good he is, if he can't get that sort of investment to work, then what the HELL is going wrong??

Muto's gonna go isn't he? Him and Gayle could fetch a cool £4m between them.

Muto is exactly the sort we should be looking to get rid of.  Neither manager here has rated him.

But Bruce has come in specifically to coach the players we do bring in, so He got £80m worth of talent in Joelinton, Maximin and Almiron, now he needs to start getting goals out of them.

We have so many fans and tv pundits telling us how good he is, if he can't get that sort of investment to work, then what the HELL is going wrong??

Not sure how that's in any way relevant to Muto not being rated by either manager :rolleyes:

But yeah the front three need to score more goals.  O0

literally no reason at all to sell Manquillo unless we're going to sign a RB who is of the same quality as Willems

I still see Manquillo as our best RB :thup: Krafth was such a stupid signing, but I guess thats how it is when cheap cunts are running the club.

OUT: Gayle

IN: A striker who knows what a goal looks like

Don’t think the maths work out on that one.

£10m for Gayle, might cover most of a loan fee & wages for 5 months for Giroud. Would keep the club up and make it some more money in the summer.

As if chelsea can afford to let him go and/or he has any interest in Newcastle.

He’ll end up at Palace or West Ham so we really should be able to have a chance.