Boycoutt Newcastle United Football Club

Paully

I can't see us getting >50K. Somewhere in the mid 40s would be more likely. Still depressing though. but nee surprise. People are dumb as fuck and it doesn't end with the toon. Nearly everybody who paid to see 'Suicide Squad' will be happy to pay to watch the remake.

Well, yeah, this one is being made by James Gunn. HORRIBLE comparison. It's like saying people paying to watch Pardew's NUFC would do the same to watch Keegan's Entertainers reborn.

If people aren't going to boycott now i think we are past the point of trying to persuade them.

They can get to fuck.

Saw many comments today with the Steve Bruce news about how it would be the "final straw" if he was appointed.

Fucking hell :lol:

Guest covmag

'We will still support the club and follow them at away games'

How without renewing season tickets?

They are fucking mental, they just can’t help themselves, utter fuckwits

"Boycott Arsenal" as been appearing on my fb feed a lot in the last 3 weeks. I'm boycotting NUFC, myself. A 9 week campaign to promote boycotting the arsenal game, may be a success. But from that point forward each individual campaign will have [except when we have cup weekends off], at most, a week to campaign for support.

Just boycott the club FFS.

It's extremely do-able to get tickets for majority of away games without a season ticket if you are on the ball and/or have a look around.

City centre Festival would be a brilliant move Huge black and white party called United Against Ashley and would satisfy the need for a p*ss up on game day and show that c*** he's fighting a city now not just a fragmented supporter base.

Get permission for the flags to come out in the city centre of course.

It's extremely do-able to get tickets for majority of away games without a season ticket if you are on the ball and/or have a look around.

Absolutely. I haven't had a season ticket since 2005 and I have been to about 60 away games since then. Plenty of people willing to help out with tickets and it gets them a loyalty point too

City centre Festival would be a brilliant move Huge black and white party called United Against Ashley and would satisfy the need for a p*ss up on game day and show that c*** he's fighting a city now not just a fragmented supporter base.

Get permission for the flags to come out in the city centre of course.

This is a great idea.

why aren't N-O backing this?

Who is N-O?

Think the view before is that it’s just a forum rather than a group.

Why ask a question you already knew the answer too? They could just change the banner to Boycott Arsenal i'm sure they've done it before for something nufc related

why aren't N-O backing this?

Who is N-O?

Think the view before is that it’s just a forum rather than a group.

Why ask a question you already knew the answer too? They could just change the banner to Boycott Arsenal i'm sure they've done it before for something nufc related

What I mean is, it doesn’t have leadership or an official position on things. It’s not a fan group, it’s just a place for people to talk.

FWIW I would be for it, but I can understand why it doesn’t happen.

There should actually be hell on now like, nevermind just a boycott.

This s*** is f***ing insane, the deliberate destruction of a club and fan base.

Why are we such pussies? :lol:

It's absolutely defying belief why so many supposed hard northerners are terrified to do anything other than shout at a shop and hold signs up.

I want to see a full blown Project Mayhem tbh. Fire alarms set off on matchdays, doors to SJP bikelocked on Matchdays, smoke bombs set off, club shop windows smashed, anti Ashley graffiti about the town.

Guest covmag

It's absolutely defying belief why so many supposed hard northerners are terrified to do anything other than shout at a shop and hold signs up.

I want to see a full blown Project Mayhem tbh. Fire alarms set off on matchdays, doors to SJP bikelocked on Matchdays, smoke bombs set off, club shop windows smashed, anti Ashley graffiti about the town.

Go on then, you first

Go on then, you first

I literally live 16,000km from SJP.

Go on then, you first

F off with that s*** tbh, boring.

Fantastic coverage by the Chronicle today.

I’ve seen the headlines, all they’ve done is say there’s boycotts planned, sticking to facts. Seems enough to have appeased those wanting them to stick their oar in, without actually doing anything wrong to piss the club off. I’d be more impressed if they came out in support of these actions but they fall short (unless I’ve missed something).