Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)

Alby

Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)   

186 members have voted

1. 1. Have you / do you intend to pledge to the 1892 Pledge scheme orchestrated by the NUST?

• Yes
    • No

Am i right in remembering that it was denied that the top teams had any influence over the saudi takeover bid?

If they dont have any influence over the PL then why are they submitting plabs to 'reform' the league?

Perhaps NUST could comment?

Especially in light of this comment from the telegraph:

As things stand that is the big six, as well as Everton, Southampton and West Ham. Those nine clubs afforded “long-term shareholder status” would have unprecedented power, with the votes of just six of them required to make sweeping changes. These clubs would even be able to veto a new owner taking over a rival club.

Guest Cheesy Beans

“In order to oppose the plan, we need everyone to pay us £2. Once we’ve received enough new members, we’ll recoil into a ball and not be seen again while the big 6 implement their plans with our best wishes.”

“In order to oppose the plan, we need everyone to pay us £2. Once we’ve received enough new members, we’ll recoil into a ball and not be seen again while the big 6 implement their plans with our best wishes.”

Campaigning against something with 500 members or campaigning with 20,000 - which do you think is likely to have most influence and a stronger voice?

Guest Cheesy Beans

Campaigning against something with 500 members or campaigning with 20,000 - which do you think is likely to have most influence and a stronger voice?

I’m not disagreeing, but we’re on the 3rd time of ‘campaigning’. The previous two campaigns ended with the Trust backtracking and refusing to act after calling out for new members and making false promises.

I support the idea of the Trust and any sort of fan movement/voice but it’s been calamitous to say the least.

Any news on those PL meeting minutes?

This attitude is why the super rich have every one of us over a barrel. The alternative is lone voices With impotent rage shouting into the void. Are they the trust with all the answers? No, but they are the trust we have. People could start their own I guess but good luck with that.

Guest Cheesy Beans

This attitude is why the super rich have every one of us over a barrel. The alternative is lone voices With impotent rage shouting into the void. Are they the trust with all the answers? No, but they are the trust we have. People could start their own I guess but good luck with that.

I mean that’s not what I’m saying at all.

I mean that’s not what I’m saying at all.

You put your name forward as part of the election then I imagine ?

Agree with this. The Staveley thing turned into a recruitment drive and then when the time came to ask serious questions about what went on they backed right off. Same as the recruitment drive around the time Rafa left.

Agree with this. The Staveley thing turned into a recruitment drive and then when the time came to ask serious questions about what went on they backed right off. Same as the recruitment drive around the time Rafa left.

That's the professional way they do things.

Guest neesy111

Can people just not cancel the DD?

Lose those loyalty points etc.

Some people even didn't ask for refunds last season and put credits for this season.

i know many havent cancelled DD's for a couple of reasons.

if there's a chance of fans getting back into grounds as had been rumoured for october - they were keen to first in the queue. that one to my shame, included me and my kids.

also some still hold out hope of a takeover and are worried there will be a stampede for ST's.