Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

RTG reporting only sold 800 tickets for Pompey, where’s the big club support gone? Must have extended the wedding season to a Thursday  😂😂😂

Wedding seyson. Light nights so the dogs aren’t gonna push these prams  themselves

hardest fans in the world scared that pompey fans wont be in peyce

RTG reporting only sold 800 tickets for Pompey, where’s the big club support gone? Must have extended the wedding season to a Thursday  😂😂😂

Guaranteed if they get through 40k unwashed c***s will be drinking warm cans of fosters in CG and TS though

Pompey will see them off though I'm confident of it

whilst getting shat on by seagulls to make them feel at home

Jesus - that Rafa to Celtic thread and I’ve only read the first page! Apparently he’s only interested in money even though he turned down mega money approaches from China and apparently HE is holding us back! Ha ha ha!

They are all mentally ill like. The conclusions they come to about us are nothing short of hilarious. Truth and reality just go out The window.

Just read the full thread  :lol:

Some of the comments man  :lol:

Absolute bitter helmets!

Jesus - that Rafa to Celtic thread and I’ve only read the first page! Apparently he’s only interested in money even though he turned down mega money approaches from China and apparently HE is holding us back! Ha ha ha!

They are all mentally ill like. The conclusions they come to about us are nothing short of hilarious. Truth and reality just go out The window.

Just read the full thread  :lol:

Some of the comments man  :lol:

Absolute bitter helmets!

It's the total lack of awareness, do they not think " hold on, we are clearly inferior to Newcastle in every aspect, lets just leave it"

Be like us slagging off Barcelona or Liverpool as a club. Total lack of awareness of their standing in the game and how inferior they are to us

Wait till it’s confirmed they’re staying in league one. Might register and do Lincoln fan in peyce to let them know how excited I am to visit their great town and that we’re all brothers in red and white tops 😂😂😂

Wait till it’s confirmed they’re staying in league one. Might register and do Lincoln fan in peyce to let them know how excited I am to visit their great town and that we’re all brothers in red and white tops 😂😂😂

It's getting difficult to register on there nowadays mind, I tried to get on with Cardinal Basil Fewm to discuss the Durham Cathedral outrage, but got knocked back.

It's getting difficult to register on there nowadays mind, I tried to get on with Cardinal Basil Fewm to discuss the Durham Cathedral outrage, but they got knocked back.

:lol::lol::lol: brilliant

It's getting difficult to register on there nowadays mind, I tried to get on with Cardinal Basil Fewm to discuss the Durham Cathedral outrage, but they got knocked back.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Their 'Almiron is shit' patter is utterly hilarious mind - you won't find one NUFC who isn't pleased at how he performed for us! FFS he was a massive reason for our change in form from February onwards and he massively brought on Perez and Rondon! Bitter idiots!

Not on here fishing etc, the fact 99% of you don't believe I'm a Pompey fan or are telling me to kindly go elsewhere highlights your feelings towards us (pompey) in general, which is weird as we have barely crossed paths as teams or fans and until this season.

I don't get offended easily, but to infer that I might be James Vaughan is below the belt mate .

I'm just a working class lad who felt compelled to put what I thought was a more reasoned thread from a Pompey fan who probably has more in common with a lot of you lads than I do with my own Pompey fans.

:lol:

Outstanding  ;D

It's getting difficult to register on there nowadays mind, I tried to get on with Cardinal Basil Fewm to discuss the Durham Cathedral outrage, but got knocked back.

:lol:

Bravo! :D :clap:

Guest godzilla

Class  :lol: :lol:

Imagine the mackems losing in the playoffs then Rafa signs on.

That would kill and end the bitter bastards for good  :lol:

Nah...one thing they are good at is spinning a disaster to make it sound like a good thing.

Enjoyed division 3 , we need another season of it in truth.

Rafa will take them nowhere, FSW FTM

you just know the shit they spout.

This is exactly it, already got one Mackem claiming that it's better for them financially to not get promoted this season

Screenshot-20190515-161143-01-01.jpg

upload