Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

True!

I'm just trying to imagine the way they would be carrying on if our positions were swapped. Imagine how they would be going on if it was them in the PL whilst we languish in league 1, they had Rafa as manager whilst we had Jack Ross, they had a full stadium whilst ours was half empty, they had been to Milan and Barcelona in the CL whilst we got giddy about the checkatrade, Lee Barry Cattermole  :lol: was our star player etc etc etc

Yet they are in that state and clearly vastly inferior to Newcastle in every way yet think they are better somehow. If they just knew their place in the football landscape like Boro they wouldn't ever bother me. They are just so fucking bitter

The bitterness in post #27 from the fucking person running that shit show sums the weird self obsessed cunts up for who they are, they truly are thick as mince , every fucking last one of them.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/not-obsessed-oh-no.1473112/page-2

It's full of bitter fucking weirdos that honestly live in the dark ages. We all know the main protagonists thundercunts the lot of them

True!

I'm just trying to imagine the way they would be carrying on if our positions were swapped. Imagine how they would be going on if it was them in the PL whilst we languish in league 1, they had Rafa as manager whilst we had Jack Ross, they had a full stadium whilst ours was half empty, they had been to Milan and Barcelona in the CL whilst we got giddy about the checkatrade, Lee Barry Cattermole  :lol: was our star player etc etc etc

Yet they are in that state and clearly vastly inferior to Newcastle in every way yet think they are better somehow. If they just knew their place in the football landscape like Boro they wouldn't ever bother me. They are just so f***ing bitter

The bitterness in post #27 from the f***ing person running that s*** show sums the weird self obsessed c***s up for who they are, they truly are thick as mince , every f***ing last one of them.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/not-obsessed-oh-no.1473112/page-2

He is one of the bitter ones, with the hideous janey, keyboard warrior Reiver, psycho Dangermows and Daffy (or I should say Dafty).

Dont forget Zig and big Pete to add to the list of thundercunts

So bitter man.

Love how one of the nonces is claiming Almiron is a flop.

16 points from a possible 27 when Almiron started, Perez scoring and playing well - helped by the space Almiron creates for other

players.

:lol: :lol:

A flop who is probably better than anything they have had in the last 10 years and certainly better than anything they will have in the next 10 years  :lol:

bitter bastards

Guest covmag

http://www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/persons/1464/1464_v9_ba.jpg

Janey  :lol:    Is she still precious of having the piss ripped

I’m still baffled they have match threads for us spitting pure bile all game. When someone linked the Fulham one full of pure bitter none sense all liking each other’s posts I couldn’t believe it. Two divisions below and they’re still minute by minute following our games. Do other fans forums do it to that level?

Its mental, over the last 25 years taking into account our league finishes, European pedigree, attendances and general standard of player its like someone like Charlton thinking they are on a par with Tottenham

Guest covmag

They rip the piss that he’s paid £6m .....they then need reminding how much they have paid /paying still a year for Lord Barry, £3m and has captained them to 2 successive relegations and 5th in Division 3 , their lowest finish in their history.

Who is getting value  :whistle:

They rip the p*ss that he’s paid £6m .....they then need reminding how much they have paid /paying still a year for Lord Barry, £3m and has captained them to 2 successive relegations and 5th in Division 3 , their lowest finish in their history.

Who is getting value  :whistle:

Imagine giving it the big un whilst having Lee Barry Cattermole as your main midfielder man :lol: :lol:

Although like Disco said he fits their legend criteria perfectly

Jesus - that Rafa to Celtic thread and I’ve only read the first page! Apparently he’s only interested in money even though he turned down mega money approaches from China and apparently HE is holding us back! Ha ha ha!

Jesus - that Rafa to Celtic thread and I’ve only read the first page! Apparently he’s only interested in money even though he turned down mega money approaches from China and apparently HE is holding us back! Ha ha ha!

They are all mentally ill like. The conclusions they come to about us are nothing short of hilarious. Truth and reality just go out The window.

http://www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/persons/1464/1464_v9_ba.jpg

Janey  :lol:    Is she still precious of having the piss ripped

Janey’s Dad looks a wrong un, like.

They are all mentally ill like. The conclusions they come to about us are nothing short of hilarious. Truth and reality just go out The window.

Mental man they have been way behind us for the last 25 years.

10 top six finishes to mackems 0  :lol:

100+ European games to 0  :lol:

Hundreds of sell outs at SJP to 4 or 5 at the stadium of plight  :lol:

Champions league versus checkatrade  :lol:

Shearer to Niall Quinn  :lol:

Rivals though marra

So bitter man.

16 points from a possible 27 when Almiron started, Perez scoring and playing well - helped by the space Almiron creates for other

players.

But he's not British and a hard man like Catts and Maguire. Examples of real patriots. If Almiron is a flop because we spent circa £20m on him, which he isn't, then what must they think of their entire club which was purchased by The Don for the same price as two Almirons.

So bitter man.

players.

But he's not British and a hard man like Catts and Maguire. Examples of real patriots. If Almiron is a flop because we spent circa £20m on him, which he isn't, then what must they think of their entire club which was purchased by The Don for the same price as two Almirons.

Ah but we sent you down marra 6iar FTM

That six in a row pisses me off to be fair. It’s an aberration that is unlikely to be beaten. 

The 6 in row is nowt really, we beat them 5 in a row (twice?) and it was never mentioned. I was at Roker Park when they beat us (a draw would have been a fair result) 1-0 (Stan Cummins) in 1980. They never beat us at Roker Park again and we didn’t lose away to them for another 28 years and prior to that they last beat us at Roker Park back in 1967 (excludes a Texaco Cup game). That’s over 40 years with 1 home win against us. Now that’s a record that will not be broken unless they linger around the lower divisions.

Guest godzilla

RTG reporting only sold 800 tickets for Pompey, where’s the big club support gone? Must have extended the wedding season to a Thursday  😂😂😂

RTG reporting only sold 800 tickets for Pompey, where’s the big club support gone? Must have extended the wedding season to a Thursday  😂😂😂

Those marathons don't run themselves.

Guaranteed if they get through 40k unwashed cunts will be drinking warm cans of fosters in CG and TS though

Pompey will see them off though I'm confident of it

Guaranteed if they get through 40k unwashed cunts will be drinking warm cans of fosters in CG and TS though

Pompey will see them off though I'm confident of it

I think they'll beat Portsmouth, or at least get the draw they need. They are in terrible form as well and looked absolute shite on Saturday, even worse than Sunderland did. Shows how awful the standard of football is that far down the ladder when they were 2 of the top 5 teams in that league.

Wedding seyson. Light nights so the dogs aren’t gonna push these prams  themselves