Joelinton

Stifler

He's an Ashley signing. He wasn't signed for football reasons, so I can't really get my head around those that really want him to do well, and feel like they have to defend him against all criticism. It's defending Ashley's recruitment model in effect.

it's not about either of those things really, it's about knackers writing off a 22 year old 8 months into a career in a new country playing in one of the worst NUFC setups any of us have ever seen

he may be shite in the end, probably average at best, but i've seen enough over the years to know how much of an impact being fucked over like he has been can have on a player

• 2 weeks later...

But he’s shit etc etc

Although it's ostensibly about Joelinton, it's more a massive condemnation of our utterly shite tactics and dire football.

And there is one man responsible for that.  Steve Bruce!

The video misses out on the fact that we actually did change our formation and that he's quite shit as it is, does he really press defenders? i remember the fans were really angry with him during the home game at Palace for failing to press multiple times.

Why does it have to be either/or?

Is it not possible that Joelinton is not worth anywhere near the 40m paid and that hes playing in a poor side managed by a buffoon?

If he was playing in say, Wolves side, he would have undoubtedly scored 10+ IMO. But 10 goals wouldnt make him a particularly good striker anyway, just a decent one.

The video misses out on the fact that we actually did change our formation and that he's quite shit as it is, does he really press defenders? i remember the fans were really angry with him during the home game at Palace for failing to press multiple times.

Difficult to say what he's being asked to do though. Same went for Joselu and Mitro.

Difficult to say what he's being asked to do though. Same went for Joselu and Mitro.

Except it worked for rondon

Are the players shit or the system

Probably a bit of both

Guest Howaythetoon

May as well post it in here, from my oldest boy!

Toon’s new number 9, better than Joelinton

AF0351-F9-99-E6-4-C77-B4-A1-FCC7818192-AD.jpg

74-A6-A6-BE-30-A4-4-DCD-AB04-413-D512-A9-FB6.jpg

E904-D9-BF-2-F6-F-40-F2-B05-A-5-B11-A69-B5-B40.jpg

Guest Howaythetoon

Dude is it a good idea posting your kids name and photo on an Internet forum? Convicted Paedos have used this site

Err, dunno, he’ll be fine though I’m sure.

Guest Howaythetoon

Dude is it a good idea posting your kids name and photo on an Internet forum? Convicted Paedos have used this site

Wonder what happened to (insert banned member/missing member name here) come to think of it.