The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

I think I used up any luck a few weeks back when St Mirren came back from 2 down and down to 10 men to win me a 8 times 26/1 accy. Since then Dortmund drew in a top v bottom game, Boro get beat off Newport, Leverkusen draw to Barisov  and today PAOK 11 wins out of 11 at home and hammering everyone...........till today in the last leg of a 4 timer.

Not football but just noticed Skybet are doing a cash refund up to £20 on the first race at Cheltenham next month. I wonder if they will be doing that for the first race every day, last year they did an offer every day on the first race but it was refunded as a free bet.

Not football but just noticed Skybet are doing a cash refund up to £20 on the first race at Cheltenham next month. I wonder if they will be doing that for the first race every day, last year they did an offer every day on the first race but it was refunded as a free bet.

There was an advert on tv last night saying they were doing cash refunds rather than money back as free bets from now on. Selected markets I think though.

I’ve got on the £20 Cheltenham bet.

There was an advert on tv last night saying they were doing cash refunds rather than money back as free bets from now on. Selected markets I think though.

I’ve got on the £20 Cheltenham bet.

Seems a no brainer really, I know nothing about the horses but will stick £20 on the first race and just use the refund as my betting fund on the football!

Sergio has won me a few quid these last few months and it would have been more if it wasn't for that daft VAR decision on Sunday! I was cursing myself as for the double last night, I opted for Kane rather than Suarez as he was 9/2!

Spurs, Man Utd, Wolves, NUFC on Saturday - 17/1

Man U/City/Norwich - 9/2 on the priceboost the morra

Took this bet, just cashed out as Ive lost money pretty much every single time I've ever bet on Norwich, so unpredictable  :lol:

Got an anytime goalscorer bet on at the minute, Maupay, Pukki, Jimenez and Piatek. 3 down, one to go.

Also a couple of small wins too. First good days betting in a while. Now, do I just throw it all on Newcastle?  :lol: