The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Guest firetotheworks

It's a shame that he couldn't finish what he started, but that'll hopefully still set them back a few years at least.

Big job for Carrick.  Fair enough if it was Mid-April but it’s not even Christmas.

Realistically what can we achieve? We aren't beating PSG and top four is basically gone.

I'd prefer Carrick for the rest of the season and take the time to appoint the right person.

Big job for Carrick.  Fair enough if it was Mid-April but it’s not even Christmas.

Realistically what can we achieve? We aren't beating PSG and top four is basically gone.

I'd prefer Carrick for the rest of the season and take the time to appoint the right person.

Any idea who the right person might be?

Any idea who the right person might be?

Pochettino.

Realistically though, given our position, Laurent Blanc.

Would be shit if they went for Howe but it would also be great for him. (and fascinating for the neutral to see how that pans out)

I'd really like to see someone like Howe be given a chance but I don't think they will.