Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Mate of mine has a cousin that is a analyst for a MLS team this is what he said about him

‘Yeah. He’s class. I’ve rarely seen a player who is not only quicker with the ball than without. But I’ve rarely seen someone take the ball on the dribble as fast as he can. A real number 10, lefty. Always wants to put the ball on a plate for a team mate. And serves a decent set piece. Obviously will have to adjust to the speed and extra physicality. But as a player he is ridiculously exciting to watch! He will no doubt be the one playing the ball to Atlanta’s CF Martinez this weekend in the final to win it for Atlanta.’

Mate of mine has a cousin that is a analyst for a MLS team this is what he said about him

‘Yeah. He’s class. I’ve rarely seen a player who is not only quicker with the ball than without. But I’ve rarely seen someone take the ball on the dribble as fast as he can. A real number 10, lefty. Always wants to put the ball on a plate for a team mate. And serves a decent set piece. Obviously will have to adjust to the speed and extra physicality. But as a player he is ridiculously exciting to watch! He will no doubt be the one playing the ball to Atlanta’s CF Martinez this weekend in the final to win it for Atlanta.’

Now I’m aroused.

Now I’m aroused.

:lol:

I am skeptical he can make the transition up. I cant think of a single MLS player I would want for NUFC and I see a lot of games over the year. (especially the summer). I would love to be wrong about this one. And as said before the MLS Final (Atlanta v Portland) is Saturday night/Monday morning at 1AM if you are desperate to see him in action in a real game that counts. ATL should win this easily, and the BS sub-text drama that will be played up is that the ATL manager is leaving to manage the Mexico National Team.

I am skeptical he can make the transition up. I cant think of a single MLS player I would want for NUFC and I see a lot of games over the year. (especially the summer). I would love to be wrong about this one. And as said before the MLS Final (Atlanta v Portland) is Saturday night/Monday morning at 1AM if you are desperate to see him in action in a real game that counts. ATL should win this easily, and the BS sub-text drama that will be played up is that the ATL manager is leaving to manage the Mexico National Team.

Giovinco is only one who'd cut it in PL for me

Almiron >>>>>>>>>>>>> Giovinco

Giovinco is a prime example of a player fleeing to the MLS after falling through innEurope.

my brief YT scouting mission discerns that he's being sought by benitez as he's able to run with the ball over distance at pace to transition the play, always think of that josh king performance against us at SJP where he did exactly that to us, just ran through the middle of us with the ball and tore us to shreds, perez puts in the hard work but he completely lacks this side to his game

Giovinco is a prime example of a player fleeing to the MLS after falling through innEurope.

Gio is / was the best player in the MLS by a country mile, but as I don't watch that terrible league, if you say Almiron is better, I'm going to have to snap your hands off. I still have reservations about an attacking player from the MLS making it in the PL, mind.

Gio is / was the best player in the MLS by a country mile, but as I don't watch that terrible league, if you say Almiron is better, I'm going to have to snap your hands off. I still have reservations about an attacking player from the MLS making it in the PL, mind.

Was the best player in the Argentine league before going to Atlanta. The striker on Atlanta is great as well, I think. Those two are IMO the best players in the MLS.