Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Sho Time

I was scared into making Duffy captain because that's what everyone was doing. All the smart Reddit ones.

Not only making a defender captain but a fucking Brighton defender :lol: :lol:

Not a great start so far, especially with that fraud Pogba just scoring.

Triple captained Sterling. All but Mane in my first 11 have a double gameweek. This is my week.

Probably would be your week if it wasnt for the fact that 90% of the active players in the world will bench boost with all 15 players having a double gameweek. Theyll probably captain Sterling too

How do you get bench boost to work? Activate the chip and save team? Mine didn’t work

Yep thats how I did it. Seems like my main competitor in the work league didnt manage to do it either as he has 3 Brighton defenders on the bench  :lol:. Either that or he thought they would have a better chance to keep a clean sheet next week against us

How do you get bench boost to work? Activate the chip and save team? Mine didn’t work

Just checking, but did you play your Wild Card this week? If so then it won’t let you play the Bench boost as well.

Just checking, but did you play your Wild Card this week? If so then it won’t let you play the Bench boost as well.

No - played that 2 weeks ago - I clicked bench boost then that blue box appears - did my transfers - saved team - no differently to how I have done it for last 5 years???