Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Guest firetotheworks

They're absolutely loyal to nothing except money.

They're the antithesis of us and what we hold dear in every conceivable way.

Don't mind Santon personally but if the Head Coach is going with Haidara and we have cover (Dummet, Colbeck) then I can live with freeing up the squad numbers and salary cap to bring in the CB and striker we really need.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBfYGe21Wj73l-g8jm-bWI63EJi3L3Qn3TCe6y2o8hn68Ze3O5

Guest reefatoon

Don't mind Santon personally but if the Head Coach is going with Haidara and we have cover (Dummet, Colbeck) then I can live with freeing up the squad numbers and salary cap to bring in the CB and striker we really need.

smacked off his tits

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBfYGe21Wj73l-g8jm-bWI63EJi3L3Qn3TCe6y2o8hn68Ze3O5

Well if we bring in a striker or a CB then I'm being serious otherwise......

Guest firetotheworks

"What is a club in any case? Not the managers or the players or the fans who pay to represent it. It’s not the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, or the pride in your city. It's the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments, and the executive boxes. It’s Mike Ashley pushing legends, managers, players and fans out the stadium door for the first time, gripping a £50 note, gawping at the Queens face in front of him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love."

So that leaves Janmaat, Haidara, and Dummett at fullback and Williamson and Coloccini (and Dummett) at centerback.

We're fucked to high heaven if anyone gets injured.

We're not though are we. That win at the weekend practically made it that we only need a couple more wins to stay up.

[/club's view]

So that leaves Janmaat, Haidara, and Dummett at fullback and Williamson and Coloccini (and Dummett) at centerback.

We're f***ed to high heaven if anyone gets injured.

Ryan Taylor, Anita and Tiote as well man, well covered