Who’s your pick then?  :lol:

It's a game of football, not a line up at a strip club. :lol:

That left back is canny fit like

Please don’t say the number 3 for England? :lol:

Aye the one with makeup on

...and the fake eyelashes :lol:

Who’s your pick then?  :lol:

England’s No.14. Not sure she’s on the pitch mind :lol:

Nice to see women’s football has finally reached acceptance.

Explain?

You lot talking about makeup and which one you fancy the most :lol:

You do realise it goes on in the men’s game also with roles reversed? :lol:

I must’ve missed something but why do we need the nations league? Apart from money

I actually really like the idea of it, its another competition to win, and stops meaningless friendlies.

Its great for the smaller nations as well. Football isn't just for France, Spain, England, etc. Its great for the likes of Georgia, Gibraltar, Faroe Islands to have meaningful, winnable games

Why would the Faroe Islands benefit from this any more than another tournament?

Err, because they'll actually win some games obviously :lol:

Not in a million years. The only thing I can see some like benefits from is that the cash generated is organised centrally.

Nice to see women’s football has finally reached acceptance.

Explain?

You lot talking about makeup and which one you fancy the most :lol:

You do realise it goes on in the men’s game also with roles reversed? :lol:

I take it back anyway, Alex Scott and Hope Solo are on my screen.

I must’ve missed something but why do we need the nations league? Apart from money

I actually really like the idea of it, its another competition to win, and stops meaningless friendlies.

Its great for the smaller nations as well. Football isn't just for France, Spain, England, etc. Its great for the likes of Georgia, Gibraltar, Faroe Islands to have meaningful, winnable games

Not in a million years. The only thing I can see some like benefits from is that the cash generated is organised centrally.

What are you actually arguing against here? You don't think its a good thing that smaller nations have something to aim for and a realistic chance of winning games? :lol:

Faroe Islands got 5 points in their group, Gibraltar got 6 in theirs, Georgia won their group

Well they did beat Malta in there group. It give the smaller nations a competitive experience that they will actually have a chance in. It also means they'll have the possibility of qualification for the Euros. By playing in games they have chances in, it only increases the level of the players, allows for more money to go into infrastructure of the countries, which will only improve there level over time.

Nations League could have been a tournament like the League Cup where most teams field some kind of reserve team, but I would say it's more like the FA Cup. Most teams take it quite serious. You don't have many friendlies in club football, but instead several competitions and I think this is the right way to go. Friendlies are boring, and at least this tournament gives some excitement. At least for lesser nations.

The pen decision was completely wrong. I’m going to go mad next season with all the incorrect penalties.

But but but, it’ll stop teams cheating.

@9Shearergol[/member] You do realise Newcastle Utd will get more penalties and the opposition will get more sending offs against us next season than they have had in the last 6 years in the Premier League :lol:

Bring VAR on about time we get to watch us have some penalties and watch the opposition get sent off for once.

The pen decision was completely wrong. I’m going to go mad next season with all the incorrect penalties.

But but but, it’ll stop teams cheating.

@9Shearergol[/member] You do realise Newcastle Utd will get more penalties and the opposition will get more sending offs against us next season than they have had in the last 6 years in the Premier League :lol:

Bring VAR on about time we get to watch us have some penalties and watch the opposition get sent off for once.

Nope, that won’t happen. You realise it’s still a subjective decision half the time?