England

Yorkie

I must’ve missed something but why do we need the nations league? Apart from money

I actually really like the idea of it, its another competition to win, and stops meaningless friendlies.

I must’ve missed something but why do we need the nations league? Apart from money

I actually really like the idea of it, its another competition to win, and stops meaningless friendlies.

Its great for the smaller nations as well. Football isn't just for France, Spain, England, etc. Its great for the likes of Georgia, Gibraltar, Faroe Islands to have meaningful, winnable games

Its great for the smaller nations as well. Football isn't just for France, Spain, England, etc. Its great for the likes of Georgia, Gibraltar, Faroe Islands to have meaningful, winnable games

Why would the Faroe Islands benefit from this any more than another tournament?

Because they get to play against teams that are similar to there level in a competitive environment, instead of getting hammered by teams like France, Germany etc.

Err, because they'll actually win some games obviously :lol:

Women are one up against the Scots.

Another VAR debate.

While I think it's harsh, its the rules now so you can't argue with it.

Yep. As she was in a natural position. Holding your arms behind your back is unnatural.

Another VAR debate.

Yep. As she was in a natural position. Holding your arms behind your back is unnatural.

So aren’t you disagreeing? It was never a penalty.

Another VAR debate.

I think what he's saying is that he thinks it shouldn't be a pen, but under the new rules it is, so you can't complain. I think.

Another VAR debate.

I don’t think it is. I think it’s harsh. The new laws have went beyond natural position now though... I think. Which I don’t agree with but if they have then it’s a penalty.