Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Barton produced the one quality cross of the whole evening which put both Jonas' and Duff's efforts to shame. But as he won't be playing too many matches i hope Shearer gets the job and kicks him out of the club for good.

which will allow Big Al to play his big pal, Nicky Butt. I can't wait either actually

Guest neesy111

WTF, has barton done to deserve to stay

he's been here 2 seasons, played less than 30 games, get's himself locked up, sent off etc

then has just 1 good performance against a championship team and most of the ppl here want him to stay, just show's how fickle most of the fan's on here are

Guest neesy111

How many times does it have to be said that Barton and Shearer made up before last season ended according to reports at the time?

i guess that's why shearer banned him from the stadium and training ground then

he's been here 2 seasons, played less than 30 games, get's himself locked up, sent off etc

then has just 1 good performance against a championship team and most of the ppl here want him to stay, just show's how fickle most of the fan's on here are

I suspect today's performance has nowt to do with their view on Barton. He has to stay and most acknowledged that long before today, including myself, most recently 2 days ago

Guest neesy111

I suspect today's performance has nowt to do with their view on Barton. He has to stay and most acknowledged that long before today, including myself, most recently 2 days ago

i can't justify fan's saying they want him to stay, he's done nothing but tarnish his own, the club's and shearer's image at his spell at the club, while putting not even 1 good peformance imo

Guest Heneage

Disagree. I've always said Barton should stay. Right now we'll get maybe £2-3m for him at best, then who do we buy instead? Please give some suggestions, because it's getting really tiresome people saying "Get rid of '______' " Yet you rarely see anyone suggest a replacement. Barton has talent, he was one of City's best players before he was sold and has a bit of quality we will need, as well as grit and battle about him.

Yes in an ideal world we should get rid of him as he has been nowt but trouble, but in the current situation I'd rather keep him than lose another body.

Guest natolars

Keep.

We've already lost three good players, and I really don't think it would be wise to get rid of another one. If he wants to stay and fight (no, not that kind of fight), I'm all for it.

That being said; he's on his last chance as far as I'm concerned. No more chances after this one.

Has been injured / banned / shit since he go here.

His reputation is lower than any other player I've ever seen and he will be a marked man with the referees and will not get much going his way, no matter if it's the correct decision or not, especially with our position as the name in the Championship this year where he will be made an example of as soon as he steps slightly out of line.

Peddle.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/443769/Joey-Bartons-new-bust-up-Toon-bad-boy-in-training-ground-row.html

JOEY BARTON has been involved in yet ANOTHER training ground bust-up which could bring an end to his Newcastle career.

The Toon bad-boy was at the centre of an angry verbal exchange with Argentinians Fabricio Coloccini and Jonas Gutierez.

Barton questioned the attitude of his team-mates and caretaker boss Chris Hughton had to intervene.

Newcastle insiders claim Barton stormed off the training pitch and now faces more disciplinary action.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

he's such an idiotic tit though. If there was a proper leader at the club maybe they could get him to wind his neck in a bit

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/443769/Joey-Bartons-new-bust-up-Toon-bad-boy-in-training-ground-row.html

JOEY BARTON has been involved in yet ANOTHER training ground bust-up which could bring an end to his Newcastle career.

The Toon bad-boy was at the centre of an angry verbal exchange with Argentinians Fabricio Coloccini and Jonas Gutierez.

Barton questioned the attitude of his team-mates and caretaker boss Chris Hughton had to intervene.

Newcastle insiders claim Barton stormed off the training pitch and now faces more disciplinary action.

well then thats what didnt happen

Guest The Libertine

fuck off. should have gone ages ago. complete mess of a man.

but lets give him another chance, he's a good boy really and our best player  :iamatwat:

Disagree. I've always said Barton should stay. Right now we'll get maybe £2-3m for him at best, then who do we buy instead? Please give some suggestions, because it's getting really tiresome people saying "Get rid of '______' " Yet you rarely see anyone suggest a replacement. Barton has talent, he was one of City's best players before he was sold and has a bit of quality we will need, as well as grit and battle about him.

Yes in an ideal world we should get rid of him as he has been nowt but trouble, but in the current situation I'd rather keep him than lose another body.

If we sold him for £3m we'd save over £5m which isn't bad tbh.

Guest The Libertine

to all those wanting to keep him, what happens when he fucks up yet again? another chance for "poor joey"?

we dont need the extra hassle he always has and will cause. shearer knows this and he'll do the right thing and bin the cunt.

we simply can't afford to sell him, he's our best midfielder. We need to buy someone who can act as Barton's punching bag, someone who's so bad it would be acceptable for Barton to regularly beat up and take all his pent up aggression out on. I suggest Peter Ramage.

to all those wanting to keep him, what happens when he f***s up yet again? another chance for "poor joey"?

we dont need the extra hassle he always has and will cause. shearer knows this and he'll do the right thing and bin the c***.

What extra hassle? I dont particularly give a damn if he has a go at a few players in training. As long as he's on the pitch for 30+ games, we'll be ok and he'll earn his wages.

to all those wanting to keep him, what happens when he f***s up yet again? another chance for "poor joey"?

we dont need the extra hassle he always has and will cause. shearer knows this and he'll do the right thing and bin the c***.

What extra hassle?

Prison and stuff

NEWCASTLE SET TO BOOT OUT BARTON

By John Richardson

BAD boy Joey Barton has been involved in a new bust-up which will almost certainly end his troubled Newcastle United career.

Barton was dumped to the bench for Newcastle’s game against West Brom at The Hawthorns on the opening day of the Coca-Cola Championship. Caretaker boss Chris Hughton is understood to have taken the decision after a row involving Barton and Argentinians Jonas Gutierrez and Fabricio Coloccini. Hughton was also involved.

It is believed that Barton questioned Gutierrez’s and Coloccini’s attitude in training and players had to prevent the altercation turning really nasty. Barton is alleged to have also told Hughton that he wasn’t happy with his handling of the situation and promptly walked out of training.

Newcastle have tried to unload Barton, who is on £60,000 a week wages, after off-field problems led to the former Manchester City star being jailed.

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/119440/Newcastle-set-to-boot-out-Barton/

dunno bout you lot but judging by yesterday's performances, id stick by Barton everyday.