General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

His first goal vs Spurs would be the best goal in some player's careers if they'd scored it. Then he goes and betters it in the second half of the same game :lol:

Not his most aesthetically pleasing, but I loved his goal at Highbury in the 1-3

Me too. That was the point I started to have delusions of us winning the league :lol:

And loved Henry throwing his toys out the pram.

A strike that went in off the bar? Everton.

On the subject of his less celebrated goal, always loved his free kick away Derby in the all blue kit. Just whallopped it in from an unexpected angle like it was not big shit.

A strike that went in off the bar? Everton.

On the subject of his less celebrated goal, always loved his free kick away Derby in the all blue kit. Just whallopped it in from an unexpected angle like it was not big shit.

There was one against Mallorca in the Waffa Cup, too. Miles out and he just full on leathered it, keeping it low. Keeper went to dive and stick a leg out and tbh, should’ve saved it but it was just sheer power.

https://mundialmag.com/blogs/gazzetta/laurent-robert-thwack-king-of-the-premier-league

Article about Laurent Robert with some of his best goals for us included. One of my favourite players.

Might be an interesting question, what's your favourite Robert goal?

55 secs into that compilation...the missing goal v West Ham. :smitten:

I love the Derby one. Not his best, but the angle, the power, the bit swerve...brilliant.

Robert hit a perfect goal from his left side at the corner of the box far post away to Everton or Portsmouth, if I recall correctly.

There's a video on YouTube of all of this goals.  The one against Liverpool in the cup is the best of the lot imo and there are some belters in there.

Guest neesy111

I'm sure he scored a class freekick against Sochaux but I don't think it's on the complilation clip on that article

Yes he did

Spurs (a) and Wolves (a) moved for TV.

Spurs (a) 12:30 on Saturday 2 Feb

Wolves (a) 20:00 on Monday 11 Feb

Absolutely disgusting that - wankers

13 consecutive Monday night games of ours have been away from home. :lol: Absolutely rank.

Spurs (a) and Wolves (a) moved for TV.

Spurs (a) 12:30 on Saturday 2 Feb

Wolves (a) 20:00 on Monday 11 Feb

Absolutely disgusting that - wankers

13 consecutive Monday night games of ours have been away from home. :lol: Absolutely rank.

Ha it’s bastard scandalous!

Strong rumours this is their first match in the new ground FFS

For those doing Spurs via train:

Engineering works means no trains from Peterborough to Kings Cross.

You can go Newcastle > Peterborough then Peterborough > Finsbury Park. That way you don’t need to rely on the shitty replacements buses and it’s on the underground line.

You can go Newcastle > Peterborough then Peterborough > Finsbury Park. That way you don’t need to rely on the shitty replacements buses and it’s on the underground line.

Not according to the LNER website.

Where does it say this? Looks like you can buy tickets to London?

Where does it say this? Looks like you can buy tickets to London?

It does say on the Network Rail website that they can't confirm there will be no works but they will confirm by the 27th December.