The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

I went over 1.5 goals in the ten German matches from the two leagues today. Karlsruhe have taken it to the 2.30pm kick-offs with a 95th minute goal. Was 8/1.

One more of the afternoons to go, it’s currently 0-0 8 mins  to go , howay.

Won a shit load on the Belarus league the last few weeks :lol: more than I’ve won all season in English football and today’s German bets were a disaster. Red bull bastards

I’m sticking with Belarus :lol: :lol:

Absolutely nothing doing at 2.30pm, but on the Plea/BMG double at 4/1. Never had a bet start better :lol:

Will end the day about sixty quid up barring a Borussia collapse, cannot grumble at all.

Belarus league is great like. :lol:

Honestly, a combination of cards bets, goal in both half bets and teams to score 2+ goals bets I’ve won nearly £2k. Stupidly sacked off Belarus league this weekend for the German one and won fuck all :lol:

I had a fiver on Havertz to score first which brough me in £25, which was a total of £30 up for the weekend.

Decided to stick £20 on Werder Bremen's opponents for the rest of the season. They are utterly horrendous. Might give the Paderborn and Bayern games a miss, but their next three fixtures are Freiburg, Moenchengladbach and Schalke - can't see them getting anything from any of those. £20 on Freiburg returns £45. Let's go.

Guest chopey

Bet builder in tonight's Berlin derby, over 3 corners, over 1 card, over 0 goals, both teams, 8/1

Freiburg should win but they're also in grim form, there's a few games like that this weekend. Paderborn v Hoffenheim and Schalke v Augsburg means six of the bottom seven in the form table play each other this weekend.

£100 on Dortmund -1 and Bayern -1 @ 4.48

£100 on Over 2.5 goals in Dortmund match, Dortmund -1, Haaland Anytime, Bayern -1, Over 2.5 goals in Bayern match, Hoffenheim @ 16.28

Good call on the first bet.well done