Newcastle invite Bramble offers

LooneyToonArmy

Probably speculation, but if it's true, then it has all the hallmarks of our beloved Chairman yet again going behind his manager's back.

Freddy wouldn't do that, would he?

We're probably just trying to get some cash together so we can strengthen our strongest positions.

I can't see any manager having the balls to sign him. The transfer would be laughed at and when it eventually goes tits up he will have made a rod for his own back. Maybe Bramble can just retire early :lol:

Guest smoggeordie

He'll end up going to someone like Sheffield United/Cardiff for around £1m pound in the summer at a guess  :thup:

They must be thick as shit if they pay 1m for an uncontracted player  ;)

Makes you wonder why Clarkie and McDermott don't seem to be improving his all round skills doesn't it?

In fact, does anyone else wonder what players like Duff, Parker, Emre etc. think about the quality of the coaching staff and are performances on the pitch a direct consequence of having these two baffoons as coach and hanger-on respectively?

There's hope for most but none for Bramble.

Pardon my ignorance, but how is Lee Clarke a buffoon? :confused:

Well with Duff being a youngster and probably never worked with decent coaches as he came from some mickey mouse club before Newcastle it must be down to people like Lee that Duff hasn't started off in excellent form!

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/news/tm_headline=united-set-to-offload-bramble%26method=full%26objectid=17973721%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

500k  :lol:  sounds about right.

Well with Duff being a youngster and probably never worked with decent coaches as he came from some mickey mouse club before Newcastle it must be down to people like Lee that Duff hasn't started off in excellent form!

I take it your talking about the mickey mouse club that made him with their coaches Souness, Saunders and Mullary..etc..

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/news/tm_headline=united-set-to-offload-bramble%26method=full%26objectid=17973721%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

500k  :lol:   sounds about right.

I take it your talking about the mickey mouse club that made him with their coaches Souness, Saunders and Mullary..etc..

I was actually talking about the club who has coached him over the past few years but he didnt turn out too bad did he?

Weren't we all amazed that anyone would bid for Faye? Perhaps lightning could strike twice :lol:

Exactly, No-one thought we would get £2m for perma-crock Cort, No-one thought we would sell Faye or O'Brien. Someone out there will take a gamble on him im sure!

In fairness as reserve coach he should be less resonsible than our other coaches.. oh coach.. oh terry mcdermott  :confused:

No one here has a clue how good Lee Clark is at a coach so why bash him? New coaches have to start somewhere. Its more worrying the lack of experience and talent that is around him. Clark is the least of our problems.

I was actually talking about the club who has coached him over the past few years but he didnt turn out too bad did he?

Yeah i know mate, i was being pedantic, fact is Duff played possibly the best form in his life under possibly (well certainly IMO) worse coaches than we have now.

And, lets not forget that Roeder was brought to NUFC to coach the kids - months later he's manager!

Only at NUFC would shit like this happen.

Wasn't Martin Jol a coach at Spurs for Santini?  bluebiggrin.gif

And, lets not forget that Roeder was brought to NUFC to coach the kids - months later he's manager!

Only at NUFC would shit like this happen.

Wasn't Martin Jol a coach at Spurs for Santini? bluebiggrin.gif

A coach with the first team maybe, not the under 16's