Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

TBF on the odd occasion we had more than 1 player in their half we fashioned some chances which is a huge leap on other games this season.

Obviously this is going of a base of scoring with the 1/2 shots you have each game.

I actually like Steve Bruce even though he’s a shit manager :(

Even he’s too good for this shower of cunts, owner, season ticket holders etc.

Guarantee that other cunt Luke Edwards will be slagging the appointment after a few months.

Are you on glue ?

To go from the organisation and focus of Benitez to this is staggering .

I'll never forget when we played away to Leicester under Rafa. After so many years of poor defenders and poor defensive managers, it was like watching a dream come true. We were so solid and organised. Literally textbook defence and it was all down to him.

sack the twat he,s not got a clue how to approach different challenges week in week out.All of a sudden he,s going to become a decent manager,like fuck he is..just playing for time with the crap he talks

Guest Cheesy Beans

To go from the organisation and focus of Benitez to this is staggering .

I'll never forget when we played away to Leicester under Rafa. After so many years of poor defenders and poor defensive managers, it was like watching a dream come true. We were so solid and organised. Literally textbook defence and it was all down to him.

6 months later we lost 5-0 on the same ground under Bruce.

He’ll wait until it’s far far too late

He won’t splash out on any compo and will be enough of a gambler to reckon the team we’ll stay up.

The only way Bruce is going is if he has a major health problem

Bet he’s starting to feel a bit pressure and that’s with playing in empty stadiums.

Not sure why he would, he’s on course to get the point a game he needs to stay up.

:lol: top and bottom of it.

He doesn't get any pressure, he does what he's been hired to do.

“I wonder if the linesman had flagged earlier (for offside), rather than waiting for it with that ridiculous rule, then who knows, it might have been averted.

Aye but also then keeping him on for the rest of the game probably didn't help you welpnuckle.

Question is, can we cope with Fat Sam returning when Bruce eventually does walk or get the boot?

“I wonder if the linesman had flagged earlier (for offside), rather than waiting for it with that ridiculous rule, then who knows, it might have been averted.

Aye but also then keeping him on for the rest of the game probably didn't help you welpnuckle.

Question is, can we cope with Fat Sam returning when Bruce eventually does walk or get the boot?

I hate Allardyce far more than Bruce but I’ll also admit that he’s a far better manager. What he sets out to do is ugly but it’s effective when it works but the main difference is that he knows exactly how to get his team playing this way.

Can there not be a reality where neither of these dinosaurs ever works again?

Most useless clueless NUFC manager of the last 30 years and a disgrace he even has the job.

I thought Carver would never be surpassed as Worst Toon Manager, but Brewcie’s making a determined effort to take the title

He's shite but you're off your tits if you think this.