Martin Dúbravka

Figures 1-0 Football

Guest neesy111

Blob is thankfully completely finished at the club, his own stupid fat fault as well.

How so?

Turned up pissed for training in February last season.

Guest neesy111

:lol: How'd you come to know that, Nees?

Sauces.

Also, he's know 4th choice at the club as can be seen by Woodman making the bench.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

So weird how he's spent most of his footballing career in pretty poor divisions. He's been a brilliant find

Imagine dat profit

Guest firetotheworks

In a way it's hard to get away from the level we bought him from. I keep expecting his form to dip or for him to drop a clanger and think 'ahhhhh okay, that's why he was at that level' but it never happens, he's class.

Daft way to think as well when you remember that Guardiola plucked Busquets and Pedro from a similar level.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Didn’t we get him from Sparta Prague? Hardly lifted him from the Tanzanian second division.

European powerhouse Sparta Prague. He played 15 games for them. His history actually makes very interesting reading

Guest firetotheworks

I'm not sure what level Busquets and Pedro were at but they wouldn't have been in their late 20s when they were plucked like Dubravka. They seem odd examples

I struggled to think of any others tbh, you're right though, Dubravka's a bit different. Vardy maybe?