Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Sho Time

Guest firetotheworks

Decided to spread it out for a bit. A combo of Fermino, Morata, and Jesus will hopefully bring in more than Fermino, Lukaku + a 6m ish striker. Plus it means being able to have the likes of Salah, De Bruyne, Mkhitaryan etc and being able to improve the team overall. As good as Kane and Lukaku are, they're not the worth that amount in the way that Ronaldo and Suarez were for example, you can probably (hopefully) replace them with cheaper players and improve in other areas.

Kane, Lukaku & Jesus for me. Cheap defense with rotation options on the bench. Had Firmino but have a feeling they'll start with Sturridge this weekend.

Think Firmino will start. With Salah carrying a knock and Mané suspended he has to start right?

Kane, Lukaku & Jesus for me. Cheap defense with rotation options on the bench. Had Firmino but have a feeling they'll start with Sturridge this weekend.

Think Firmino will start. With Salah carrying a knock and Mané suspended he has to start right?

Wasn't Salah just a sore throat or did he get a knock on Wednesday? Firmino played the whole game so could see Ox starting with Salah and Sturridge.

Wasn't Salah just a sore throat or did he get a knock on Wednesday? Firmino played the whole game so could see Ox starting with Salah and Sturridge.

Ah right, read somewhere it was a knock. Sorry about that. Yeah, then you might be right. Fuck, what now?