Women's Football

If it gets more lasses watching and more importantly playing football this increased exposure can only be good for the game. England are supposed to be in with a half a chance too although from what I’ve seen in the 2 warmups and the bits and pieces from Scotland they look extremely disjointed.

The general standard is improving every tournament, it's not just the USA plus one other, and I've enjoyed what I've watched so far. Parris' back heel on the line to turn the Scottish lass was pure filth. Looking forward to seeing what my adopted country can do Tuesday.

Thing I really appreciate about the women’s game is the lack of cynicism. Rarely see women’s players flopping about or looking for the foul.

Yep. My daughter, who is a high school/club soccer player, can't stand watching men's games because of that bullshit. My least favorite part of the game. Well, apart from Jack Colback.

Thing I really appreciate about the women’s game is the lack of cynicism. Rarely see women’s players flopping about or looking for the foul.

Yep. My daughter, who is a high school/club soccer player, can't stand watching men's games because of that bullshit. My least favorite part of the game. Well, apart from Jack Colback.

Goes without saying.

:lol: Nowt to do with gender though is it, if the womens game was far bigger than the mens game (money) then the women would be cheating more than the men.