Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest firetotheworks

Unprofessional from the club, but fully deserved by the sad cunts going to Sunderland matches and embarrassing our fanbase like.

Tbf to Sunderland (and I can't believe I'm sticking up for them here) but tweets like that are quite commonplace amongst 3rd/4th Division and non league clubs. They don't take themselves as seriously as the clubs in the top two divisions. It's a bit more of a laugh down there.

I mean, I went to watch them when they played west brom in the prem. My mates are season ticket holders at baggies, and I like watching PL football. I'd prob go to a boro game purely to watch football

Did you gloat about it on social media and wear Newcastle colours? That’s the difference.

Banging on about the Fairs Cup and how tinpot it is when they have as much legitimacy on being an authority on European football as Harvey Price has of knowing what colour Natural Hessian is.

Banging on about the Fairs Cup and how tinpot it is when they have as much legitimacy on being an authority on European football as Harvey Price has of knowing what colour Natural Hessian is.

Barca list it on their major honours i think. I reckon Barca know a tiny bit more about European Football than those Johnson lovers.

It’s sad as fuck but no way should a proffessional football club’s official twitter account be doing that :lol:

It could possibly be a breach of the Data Protection Act if they didn't get the consent of the people in the photo.

That would be amazing like. Name and shame the idiots and Sunderland get in trouble at the same time.

It’s sad as fuck but no way should a proffessional football club’s official twitter account be doing that :lol:

It could possibly be a breach of the Data Protection Act if they didn't get the consent of the people in the photo.

That would be amazing like. Name and shame the idiots and Sunderland get in trouble at the same time.

The fines can be massive. I know of Councils that have has six-figure fines for very minor breaches that they've self-reported.

Of course it's nonsense. They surveyed 2000 people in the whole of the UK. How many people is that per city? Just a couple of numbskull opinions would be enough to drastically alter any city's position. The margin of error must be enormous.

Well, so enormous that Sunderland finished top. :lol: