Kenedy

Muto

Yedlin

Roberts

Hayden

Own Goal

D4C7Ul0XkAckJ9O.jpg:large

Home on Boxing Day again please.

Arsenal (h) first on the Monday Night then Bournemouth (a). No idea why the hell we bother predicting it, but for literally no reason at all I would like a night time home game first up. Personally think balmy evenings and football together are mint.

Been told our first away fixture will be Fulham...

That will be from the ‘leak’ from a couple of weeks ago. I think even if they were true the Premier Keague would have changed it to one of the alternative fixtures lists they have.

Guest chopey

Home on boxing day please. With it being a shite game with no chance of being moved for TV too.

I thought all games were on TV that day

Guest Howaythetoon

That will be from the ‘leak’ from a couple of weeks ago. I think even if they were true the Premier Keague would have changed it to one of the alternative fixtures lists they have.

We will soon find out, but it comes from a guy I know who works for the people behind the fixture lists. Either way, Fulham away, I’m going and tickets won’t be a problem.

We will soon find out, but it comes from a guy I know who works for the people behind the fixture lists. Either way, Fulham away, I’m going and tickets won’t be a problem.

sack him