Coronavirus in football

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Guest neesy111

Interestingly not seen any PL clubs that have their players reducing their salaries yet....

But they are encouraging the public in joining them to raise...... £100,000 :lol:

Wow. :lol: :lol:

If they really can't finish it off (which they can, just blast the 9 matches out over a summer month...) then some points-per-game thing could maybe work, although still shocking.

Hopefully the broadcasting money forces the games to be played :thup:

Guest Howaythetoon

No it won’t.

Once it’s all over the first thing people will want to do is normal things, people will flock to football matches, will gather to watch it on TV and in pubs/bars.

Sadly you’re probably right. I hope people reconsider what it is that’s important to them and our world, family, the environment, our public and civil services and start to take more of an interest, responsibility and ownership of this. Right now footballers, celebs etc. are irrelevant to me or our world. Teachers, nurses, bus drivers, deliver drivers and even the local offie are far more critical to me and you and our world.

Give me a beer in the street with my best mate over a pint at a PL match, give me 90 minutes with my family watching telly over a match or some gig. Give me a takeaway with my family over some a table for 2 at a fancy restaurant or a drive through meal.

Give me Newcastle Blue Star/Gateshead surviving over NUFC or the Champions League or whatever.