Everton vs Newcastle United Tuesday 21st January 2020 (KO: 7.30PM, no TV)

samptime29

I assume ASM is fucked again but Bruce is too afraid to say after knackering him multiple times.

That's my assumption. Douglas going hard on the rested thing but he's been left out entirely so clearing injured.

Yeah you would definately have him on the bench. I'm surprised he hasn't started Bentaleb tbh as I doubt he has the cognitive capability to process that he has signed a player but is unable to start him due to rules or maybe the bloke in the Kebab shop explained this to him before the game.

Think Fernandez, Lascelles and Clark have been the most successful centre back group under Bruce.

The three most rudimentary defenders we have, which suits the football we are playing under Bruce.

Not surprised Bruce hates Schar and Lejuene. His football has no place for centre backs that can pass the ball.

Called this months ago, said Lejeune would be sold shortly after returning and not playing

Not surprised Bruce hates Schar and Lejuene. His football has no place for centre backs that can pass the ball.

Both of them have given away some shocking goals recently tbf. As much as I'm a fan of footballing cb's can't really blame him for going safety first.

Called this months ago, said Lejeune would be sold shortly after returning and not playing

Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s been willingly tasked by Mike and Lee to de-Rafa the club as much as possible given how much all three dislike him and those that don’t hate him.