Everton vs Newcastle United Tuesday 21st January 2020 (KO: 7.30PM, no TV)

samptime29

Just don't like Everton. Fans come across as arrogant creeps, and Pickford is a scummy short armed tosser.

Would love a really undeserved, sneaky snide extra time winner, preferably via a Pickford own goal.

I have some sympathy with their fans tbh. Imagine having to live in Liverpool's shadow. Must be torture.

I hate these almost as much as I hate Ashley so I'm a little ambivalent for the result, for some reason they hold us in the same disdain as the Mackems and Villa fans, plus it's always a pleasure to see tiny arms get some stick so hopefully another undeserved win.

They think we are deluded and arrogant and like Liverpool fans. They much prefer the down to earth good honest working class mackems. Strange bond they have going on. Also they rolled over for them May 2016

Think we’ll play crap and win this again. Everton are a weird team and could easily slip up against us. Think Big Joe might get one as well

One off the back of his head in the 96th minute with only 4 minutes of added time, just to watch them cry a little harder