The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

I’m letting mine ride. Bottler.

:lol: I knew there was someone else. I was all in to let mine ride until they binned Rafa.

I’ve cashed out for £7.45.

:lol: :lol:

Mike Ashley F.C, Sheff Utd, Norwich all to be relegated 25/1 :pow:

wouldn't take that yet as Villa might get a points deduction from their dodgy sale and buy back of Villa park in breach of FFP.

So I bet anytime goalscorer treble. Pelle, carrasco and el kaabi. Won £113. They’ve paid out and I’ve withdrawn it and it’s now in my bank. Tho just noticed they’ve since changed el kaabi to another guy.

Any advice grateful.

Withdrew £113 from bet365. Its in my bank account. I’ve had no message or email from bet365. They’ve corrected their mistake and my account now says -£113.

Where do I stand with this?

Not certain but i'm pretty sure they can expect the money back despite it being their error, the fact they took it and put you on -£113, not sure where to go with that. You contacted them yet ?

Not certain but i'm pretty sure they can expect the money back despite it being their error, the fact they took it and put you on -£113, not sure where to go with that. You contacted them yet ?

They just emailed.....We are contacting you in regard to your balance on your account which temporarily moved into a negative. As a gesture of goodwill and to resolve the issue, we have reset the balance on your account to zero and we welcome you to continue to bet with us.

Result :D

They just emailed.....We are contacting you in regard to your balance on your account which temporarily moved into a negative. As a gesture of goodwill and to resolve the issue, we have reset the balance on your account to zero and we welcome you to continue to bet with us.

Result :D

Fucking hell you jammy git :lol: bonus.

Zero chance.

The manager is Steve Bruce. That squad only survived last season because they were coached by Rafa. The only strikers are Gayle, Muto and Joselu. Probably can expect longstaff and possibly others to leave. Season starts in 3 weeks. the club is in disarray

There’s every chance

Zero chance.

The manager is Steve Bruce. That squad only survived last season because they were coached by Rafa. The only strikers are Gayle, Muto and Joselu. Probably can expect longstaff and possibly others to leave. Season starts in 3 weeks. the club is in disarray

There’s every chance

Cannot believe there is a Toon fan who thinks we are "no chance" of finishing last. The only thing making it not a lock is the prospect of Sheffield United being as bad as everyone thought Cardiff were last year.

gdm mentions only the starting point - that's before poor results, unmotivated players and an increasingly vocal crowd (well, hopefully).

EDIT: Just realised it was Froggy. Jesus man, we're not all emos - we're just telling it as bad as it is!

We'd be daft to think we have no chance of finishing bottom. A very poor squad and a very disillusioned fan base,probably a manager with a poor track record, its a recipe for disaster :(