Kaizero

Guest chopey

Newcastle 14/1 to finish top 6 next season

I'll give you 15/1

I bet you wont this time next week when we are all wearing dishdasha's

Newcastle 14/1 to finish top 6 next season

I'll give you 15/1

I bet you wont this time next week when we are all wearing dishdasha's

I'll give you boosted odds of 16/1 if you're the subject of a buy out. £10 max stake. Chopey only.

Takeover or not you're not getting in the top 6 next year. Maybe the year after.

Guest chopey

over 2.5 cards in the england game 4/6

I bet on a red card. Feel robbed now after that last challenge.

Ha ha me to, I was robbed

See all the lads on here adamant that this takeover is real. Any of you willing to bet £50 that Ashley won't be here in September? I'll take the bet and say he will be. I'll only do it with the first regular poster who takes it. I'm not made of money. :lol:

Guest chopey

I would but by the time I've paid £135 for my new strip £600 for my season tickets £80 for my new trainers from Sports Direct I've got no money left.

See all the lads on here adamant that this takeover is real. Any of you willing to bet £50 that Ashley won't be here in September? I'll take the bet and say he will be. I'll only do it with the first regular poster who takes it. I'm not made of money. :lol:

Is anyone actually confident anymore?

I put £10 on Rafa being our manager come the first game of the season, I couldn't resist. £170 return.  :lol:

Oof just don't do it to yourself man. Just assume everything is bad forever. It's for the best.

Hilarious that just 3 weeks ago we were bout 5/1 to finish in top 6 and 3rd favs to sign mbappe :lol: :lol: :lol:

Had a bet on top 4 finish at that time too and cashed out for about double what I staked

I haven't really checked the stats on this kind of thing but notice on Skybet that 2+ corners both teams each half are odds of either 4/1 or 5/1. I tried it out on Uruguay v Chile of course it failed, each team had 5 corners each overall, however, as I didn't watch it I couldn't see how the bet looked throughout the game? Just seems decent odds especially if its a competitive match. A double tonight on Spain U21 v France U21 & England v Norway is 20/1. Is there anywhere I may pick up stats on this kind of thing?

I haven't really checked the stats on this kind of thing but notice on Skybet that 2+ corners both teams each half are odds of either 4/1 or 5/1. I tried it out on Uruguay v Chile of course it failed, each team had 5 corners each overall, however, as I didn't watch it I couldn't see how the bet looked throughout the game? Just seems decent odds especially if its a competitive match. A double tonight on Spain U21 v France U21 & England v Norway is 20/1. Is there anywhere I may pick up stats on this kind of thing?

Uruguay got 4 and chilie got 1 in first half and Chilie got 4 and Uruguay got 1 in 2nd half.

I used a website at tail end of the season that was decent. I’ll have a look see if I can find it

website I used isn’t showing records for they teams. If you go on FlashScores tho then go to head to head you’ll get their previous games each then go in stats and it shows you stats for each half

In the last England women’s match v Cameron for example the corner stats were 1-0 first half and 3-2 second half and for Norway women’s v Australia it was 5-1 1st half and 2-5 2nd half.

Spain u21 last game was 7-0 & 3-1 and France u21 last match it was 4-2 & 4–1

So judging by the most recent stats it looks unlikely

website I used isn’t showing records for they teams. If you go on FlashScores tho then go to head to head you’ll get their previous games each then go in stats and it shows you stats for each half

In the last England women’s match v Cameron for example the corner stats were 1-0 first half and 3-2 second half and for Norway women’s v Australia it was 5-1 1st half and 2-5 2nd half.

Cheers mate, appreciate the stats, I guess that's why the odds are what they are. I really should quit betting, that corner sequence in the Uruguay/Chile game is messed up. :)

Cheers mate, appreciate the stats, I guess that's why the odds are what they are. I really should quit betting, that corner sequence in the Uruguay/Chile game is messed up. :)

It’s a weird one. It sounds like a great bet but when you look at the stats it doesn’t appear to be.

Probably will happen now :lol: