Newcastle United 3-2 Everton - Sat 09/03/19 - 15:00 (No UK TV)

Infinitely Content

That rugby tackle is fucking ridiculous :spit:

:lol: Clear red. No attempt at the ball whatsoever. Feel perfectly okay about the winner.

Pickford got absolutely battered by the Gallowgate today. It was embarrassing.

Pickford made himself the enemy of the day and lost badly. Glad that got an airing on MoTD.

Good thing though it’s going to be pointed out in random games now, even potentially for England.

A clanger and that attitude and all of a sudden the country will turn on him, Everton fans already are.

Was it not the perfect example of the double jeopardy rule ? And I'm astounded at our winner, must be at least a couple of years since that sort of decision went for us.

Looking at last week then today I wonderif teams have sussed out our 3/5 at the back but we adapted well. Next line up could be on interesting 

Was it not the perfect example of the double jeopardy rule ? And I'm astounded at our winner, must be at least a couple of years since that sort of decision went for us.

Looking at last week then today I wonderif teams have sussed out our 3/5 at the back but we adapted well. Next line up could be on interesting 

Am I not right in thinking that you only qualify for that if you've genuinely gone for the ball?

(apologies if this has already been discussed today; not checked the thread...)

Am I not right in thinking that you only qualify for that if you've genuinely gone for the ball?

Yeah, that’s the point that was made and hence why it should have been a red card.

You're spot on.

Is It? I thought they wouldn't get the double penalty unlessit was violent conduct. Probably wrong like.

Pickford made himself the enemy of the day and lost badly. Glad that got an airing on MoTD.

Aye Wrighty got that spot on. But Pickford won't learn from it because he's shit thick.

He’s an absolute arsehole. Thick as a bull’s dick and surrounded by cunts even worse than him.

Thoroughly deserves all the shit he’s getting and he’s not even close to being clever enough to see his shortcomings. He’s going to crash and burn and it’s going to be delicious.