Newcastle United 1-0 Manchester United - 06/10/19

Disco

He was fat and finished at 28.

That tends to happen when you start playing men's football regularly at 16

Isn't true either. He was our top scorer 5 years ago. Was still consistent hitting 15-20 a year despite moving deeper and deeper.

League or all comps?

Why does that matter? A deep lying forward scoring 15 goals and assisting a bucket more? Fat and shite aye.

The PL 100 club is on Sky now with Rooney. Ridiculous compilation.

He was fat and finished at 28.

That tends to happen when you start playing men's football regularly at 16

Isn't true either. He was our top scorer 5 years ago. Was still consistent hitting 15-20 a year despite moving deeper and deeper.

League or all comps?

Why does that matter? A deep lying forward scoring 15 goals and assisting a bucket more? Fat and s**** aye.

The PL 100 club is on Sky now with Rooney. Ridiculous compilation.

15-20 a season in all comps isn't very good for a so called great striker.

No need to get defensive, only opinions.

I thought it was established in the Almiron thread that goals and assists doesn't really matter when judging a players ability.

Eh, it's the most important thing for an attacking player.

Don't worry about it.  GE has Howe, that other fucker hated Perez for no reason, Almiron is just Conjo's 'thing' now.  He's gonna be the Almiron guy until Andy gets fed up and bans him.

I thought it was established in the Almiron thread that goals and assists doesn't really matter when judging a players ability.

Don't worry about it.  GE has Howe, that other fucker hated Perez for no reason, Almiron is just Conjo's 'thing' now.  He's gonna be the Almiron guy until Andy gets fed up and bans him.

God damn Swede

Er, excuse me, I had Mitrovic. Haters get no love around here.

Rooney was great, a fading late career and some dislikeable things might colour some people's views but he was one of and at times the best player for a team winning just about everything going.

He has very good goal stats but he was also a great all rounder, he had a lot more to his overall contribution than an Aguero for example.

Vieira.

Zola was a good player but not great, if he's a great player then so is Solano.

I still have Nobbys country top and wore it the day we beat the mackems 4-1 away....love Nobby to bits :)

I had the green away shirt (Shearer's last season?) with Solano 4 on it, unfortunately it fell to bits in the wash.

After Shearer he is probably my favourite toon player. His skills were unbelievable, i swear his right boot was made from velcro.

Loved Rooney during the 09-10 season. Scoring loads of headers, linking up really well with Nani and Valencia. They should have won that year's Champions League IMO. Actually amazes me that they got to the next final in 2011 because that team wasn't that good.