The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

That must be some price?

Nah there was a couple I tweeked. Like Bayern over 0. Rather than 1 and left out Leipzig completely was 12/1. Currently needing 2 Frankfurt yellows (or one red)

15/1 each team o1 card in 3 Bundesliga games today

Haha just come on to post that

Missed out by one card in Bundesliga 2 yesterday but got a slight variation up in the Bundesliga

Guest chopey

Union Berlin, Maximilian Arnold score anytime, Florian Kainz score anytime, 40/1 my bet today.

I only ever bet on our games (against us) when I'm fairly sure of the outcome.. I made very good money during the Pardew years and pretty much stopped when Rafa arrived. Been waiting all season for Brucie's trademark complacency to kick in and I think the Sheff Utd game is a great opportunity. 

Was expecting slightly higher odds but I put some money on Sheff Utd win in both halves; to not concede and to win by at least 2 goals - 9/1.

Definitely an interesting time for betting, though I'm more delighted than ever to be out of the industry instead of trying to predict every game in the world!

Interested to know if the bookmakers' models/traders are pricing in the lack of home advantage when opening the markets, then mug money is pushing home teams to be more like a standard home favourite by the time the matches kick off?

From a week ago: "Since the league has restarted away teams are 41.3% more likely to win away from home. Home wins in general are down by 24.3% and away wins have increased by 17%."

Goal scorers and cards has definitely been the way to go since the restart. Results and goals have been quite unpredictable.

100% done me very well lately. Shots on target bets too tho the prices have shortened a lot

I only ever bet on our games (against us) when I'm fairly sure of the outcome.. I made very good money during the Pardew years and pretty much stopped when Rafa arrived. Been waiting all season for Brucie's trademark complacency to kick in and I think the Sheff Utd game is a great opportunity. 

Was expecting slightly higher odds but I put some money on Sheff Utd win in both halves; to not concede and to win by at least 2 goals - 9/1.

They're all related bets so it's actually a good price.

Guest chopey

We are 11/5 against Sheff Utd at home after they will have played one game on the Wednesday after months out seems good value .............................but Bruce.

Guest neesy111

We are 11/5 against Sheff Utd at home after they will have played one game on the Wednesday after months out seems good value .............................but Bruce.

Surely extra games are good early on.

Had a great run over the past couple weeks so went a bit mad due to my now immense hubris making this (in hindsight fairly idiotic) bet seem unstoppable, £250 on:

Leipzig -1 and over 2.5 goals / Dortmund -1 and over 2.5 goals / Hamburger SV and over 2.5 goals / Munchen -1 and over 2.5 goals / Barcelona -1 and over 2.5 goals

Returns £15135

Had a great run over the past couple weeks so went a bit mad due to my now immense hubris making this (in hindsight fairly idiotic) bet seem unstoppable, £250 on:

Leipzig -1 and over 2.5 goals / Dortmund -1 and over 2.5 goals / Hamburger SV and over 2.5 goals / Munchen -1 and over 2.5 goals / Barcelona -1 and over 2.5 goals

Returns £15135

Oof!

Good luck pal!

Returns £15135

Think we will be rooting for you. That's a ballsy bet, genuinely wish you good luck .