The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

We’re 20/1 to beat Man City in the FA Cup. :lol:

Crazy but I actually think we will.

ASM will score  in the first half hour with our first and only meaningful attack and then Dubravka and Fernandez will play out of their skins to preserve a clean sheet

I think Pep will have them absolutely honed like they would be at the start of a new season and owld bacon chops will have our lot blowing out of their arses after about 20 minutes.

I think Pep will have them absolutely honed like they would be at the start of a new season and owld bacon chops will have our lot blowing out of their arses after about 20 minutes.

I think most of the matches from now until the end of the season, the better players will win even more so than usual.

Guest neesy111

I think most of the matches from now until the end of the season, the better players will win even more so than usual.

:thup:

Lack of pressure inside stadiums will make it easier for them.

Time for what is becoming my weekly bet on Benjamin Pavard to score. Paddy Power seem unable to accept he's been a massive goal threat since the restart.

11/1 anytime tomorrow, absurd price regardless of what happens.

Time for what is becoming my weekly bet on Benjamin Pavard to score. Paddy Power seem unable to accept he's been a massive goal threat since the restart.

Wouldn’t say his record is all that great. Good luck tho

Overall no, I'd completely agree, but since restart for whatever reason he's been far more of a threat. Was close to having another last week too but went down as an own goal. As ever it's all about the price - wouldn't be backing him 6/1 given Leverkusen are decent, 11/1 though is just too big. Similar story for Davies.

2+ shots on target landed last week at 14/1 with Sky also, I had a fiver on. 18s today.

There for me too

What's ya best today brother , you seem to have a big of luck, unlike me, usually bet on stuff I know about , come on lads  get some bets posted , I think the favourite in the 2000 guineas is a great horse but needs to win a classic , odds on like .

There for me too

What's ya best today brother , you seem to have a big of luck, unlike me, usually bet on stuff I know about , come on lads  get some bets posted , I think the favourite in the 2000 guineas is a great horse but needs to win a classic , odds on like .

Struggling with shite prices today

Went for Silva, hennings, Werner & Lewandowski 2+ shots on target each @ just over 10/1 

Was gonna post this Before and could’nt be bothered (Sorry)

£10 on bodzek, gjasula & latza all to be booked 12/1 up within the 41st min.

Did the o1.5 card each team bet and only need 3 cards in Mainz game in 2nd half