The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Skybet have a market for a virtual Grand National which is live on ITV at 5.15 with all profits going to the NHS

Disgusting on behalf of the bookies imo

Promote responsible gambling and constantly send emails about it then invent an event for people to bet on.

And thats before we open the can of worms of them using this as a loss leader for new customers who are bored at home

Skybet have a market for a virtual Grand National which is live on ITV at 5.15 with all profits going to the NHS

Disgusting on behalf of the bookies imo

Promote responsible gambling and constantly send emails about it then invent an event for people to bet on.

And thats before we open the can of worms of them using this as a loss leader for new customers who are bored at home

They do the virtual grand national every year

Decided to have a wee go at yellow card doubles in the Belarus games. 1st bet since the racing stopped

First game got two players booked £104 back and 2nd game got two players booked £107 back :lol: might have go on 3rd game

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gutted I cashed out all my other pre-season bets now for pennies mid-season knowing they’d not come in.

Ha ha this is why I'm hoping the Premier League is played to a finish as I cashed out on my £100 on us to go down for £21 in January!