The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

If you bet £10 on the winner of the first race of the Cheltenham festival each day on SkyBet and lose they give you your £10 back as money

I went for Captain Guinness.

If you bet £10 on the winner of the first race of the Cheltenham festival each day on SkyBet and lose they give you your £10 back as money

If you bet each way i think you only get £5 back, still a decent offer like.

Fucking hell. Well played. :lol:

Mate, I’ve heard guys in work putting them on and I’m like you only need to have the horses placed? I’ll give it a go not really understanding. Was honestly expecting about £100

Trying to figure out how to do it on 365 but I can't even find it.

Only place I could find it was skybet. I think betfair do it but I couldn’t find it and betfred do it but I don’t have an account with them anymore

Had Sire du Berlais, Min and Simply the Betts as ew patent and ew treble today - £10 in stakes into a shade over £300 :thup:

Biggest ever win on the gee gees by a good couple of hundred that. Will be placing only the odd small ew bet tomorrow as don't want to fritter it away.

Tote Placepot are offering up to £10 risk free bet (refund in cash) for it. My bet lost 2nd race in they refunded and let me withdraw cash immediately.

Tote Placepot are offering up to £10 risk free bet (refund in cash) for it. My bet lost 2nd race in they refunded and let me withdraw cash immediately.

Just signed up for that, cheers. GDMs win has inspired me.

Bewkies are going to absolutely fucked unless they can get live streaming in Intensive Care Wards

Time of death of patient in bed 4

00:01 - 06:00 @ 4/1

06:01 - 12:00 @ 5/2 FAV

12:00 - 18:00 @ 3/1

18:01 - 24:00 @ 9/2

HAVE A BANG ON THAT